AdaminCO
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Good afternoon AdaminCo, we spoke awhile ago about doing some LSTing and I had some questions about outside temperatures and such. I am going to reach out to you again and just ask for some feedback if you don't mind. I continue to pull the upper growth down and also remove larger fan leaves that are blocking light getting down to lower growth. The plants seem to be responding well and are filling in as you can see. I have one plant that the top few leaves are curling a little bit but the plant itself seems to be healthy and growing. Should I be concerned or just keep an eye on it. The plants are in destiny's living (amended) soil and I have just been watering but have just recently given them a dose of Alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 which greened them up and gave them a bit of a growth boost. I'm wondering, do I carry on pulling down new growth trying to keep an even canopy or let some of the growth go? And what point should I stop tying things down, at what point is it no longer beneficial? Again thanks for your advice.

Attachments

20200429_130028.jpg

793.9 KBViews: 6

20200429_130142.jpg

909.7 KBViews: 6

20200429_130156.jpg

880.1 KBViews: 6
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    Hey... I don’t recommend snipped off fans in veg, or ever really.
    Do you have a journal?
    Hey looking for a good gorilla glue what’s your recommendation on doing that? I’ve never ordered seeds before and not sure I trust it very much hearing all the hype about seeds either damaged or
    Not what they advertised being. Where I live I can’t get clones nor seeds really especially with all this rona virus going on the only dispensary’s I know of don’t even sell seeds and clones! I just know I wana get a strain that I know is going to be worth the investment after finding a few nanners in this grow kinda bummed me out but I’m just going to finish them out see how the outcome is. I also uploaded some pics of when I started seeds till pics from today check them out! I couldn’t figure out how to start a grow journal!! FYI I’m not in any shape or form trying to purchase anything from anyone just wanted to state that!! Lol just opinions that’s all!
    Hey dude, any chance you could take a look at this....
    Hey question do you foiler spray during when you flower? I did in veg just haven’t since nugs started to swell!?
    Reactions: AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    I didn’t bother plucking them either.
    Moto258
    Moto258
    I’m just going to ride it out and hope for the best. I put wayyyyyy to much time money and effort to watch them go to waste! Looks like I’m in for at least another 5 weeks left from what the strain calls for after looking it up.
    Love the way your helping folks out!
    • Thanks
    Reactions: AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    Thanks brother. Just returning the favors. Kinda cool when you know what you’re talking about. Lol!

I just remember how I was. Shed, Salt, Penny, and Emily all stuck around to get me through my first grow. Just a cool feeling, so I figure I’d share it.
    My plants are 2 months old. I had 2 males out of 20 and got rid of them quickly. I just found another one. Is that common for him to show up all of a sudden?
    Hey, you commented on a thread about adding lemon juice to lower the PH in my soil. How much lemon juice do I include in the water? Do I include it with the water and nutrients? Or do I just pour it on directly?
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    I mix my nutes, check pH. It really depends on what lemon juice you use. I use organic, but usually 1ml will bring it down .2 or so. You’ll just have to play with it. If you do too much, you can raise it back up with baking soda.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom