ChiDude
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• If I’m using the Fox Farms Trio, would it still be beneficial to use CalMag? Week 4 Veg, topped. Up until this point I’ve been using only Grow Big and CalMag but it was brought to my attention that the Big Bloom is necessary as well. Any input is much appreciated.
    George Mc
    George Mc
    Do a Google search for Fox Farm nutrient schedule for soil or Hydro whichever you use. I follow that starting at one quarter strength and use cal-mag every time I feed or water.
    Any advice on an emergency clone attempt?!? I dropped my girl while putting her back in my space bucket and I’m trying to salvage at least a branch or two! I have no rooting agents available
    J Obadiah
    J Obadiah
    Try using aloe vera. Do you have any Down to Earth products? Many of them, like BioLive, contain mycorrhizae.
    ChiDude
    ChiDude
    Ok. I also saw that cinnamon works as well. I’ll do one of each.
    J Obadiah
    J Obadiah
    True. I tried cinnamon and had less luck, but it does work.
    If I’m watering my 12 day old plant with purified water with a 6.1-6.5 pH, what’s a safe pH for my runoff? My grow journal is in my signature. Thanks in advance.
    If I found only one seed in an ounce, is it a safe bet that it’s feminized
    Reactions: J Obadiah
    DrDoob
    DrDoob
    Yup, I would bet on it at least.
    ChiDude
    ChiDude
    Thanks Doob. Got her in a wet paper towel and after 24 hours there’s already a taproot poking out!
    Reactions: DrDoob
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom