mojuan
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Everything went to hell in a hand basket, 3 days with no electricity, then moved the girls outside, let some good ol fashioned rain water fall on them and sun/ shady place, kid decided they needed water 2 days later and watered with the city water from the house. We're done, can't get any help emptying the new grow spot in the shed, smh, if they want me to grow theirs and mine then the should help is my attitude. May be November before I get back up and running.
    storms came thru last monday and the power was out till thursday afternoon, went ahead and put the 2 pheno's out in the yard/ shade for awhile, im ready to do some renovations and get another grow going, im hooked now, lol
    My kid left a Master Yoda In my care and I told him it was a bad idea. Master Yoda with a novice, should have stuck to what I know, got advice from another grower and ..... yea, I'm/ he is messing it up. Oh well, waiting for the remodeling of the shed, won't be long now, 2 more plants to flowering out. Upgrades to lighting and controlled room environments is what's up.
    Got my ebb and flow system in yesterday, and had a $2500 crown pulled out this morning, not feeling well but I did read some instructions last night. Waiting for everything to flower out and revamp the room to get some more climate control issues taken care of for winter. Then I'll start a new journal with new issues lol. I have a few friends that are going to help and advise me along the way and I'll still be asking questions on the forum to verify what the hell they're taking aboutlol
    did i make everyone mad? nobody is commenting on my posts. that's ok, until i can control the environment in the shed, i'm shutting my grows down after these plants flower out and do some brainstorming on controlled environment...... and spend some more $$$$$ lol. ill keep posting, reading, learning, ( usually the hard way ) and try to keep up.
    :passitleft:
    well i ordered a hydro system and will be updating on a new journal when i get it up and running. there's a friend that lives down the street and has been doing a dyi perpetual hydro system for the last few years, he's agreed to help me and is excited about helping me set it up. told him i would take care of him for helping me out.
    :passitleft:
    Reactions: Lowrider72
    Edwina420
    Edwina420
    Why? He should be taking care of you! Huh? Good luck! It was fun the 1st time till it crashed. I guess I just entered a fog with opinions. So, I'm getting another tent for my other ladies. They popped today and yesterday! The ladies are Trainwreck, Critical Mass, &' Power Plant. So send me some sunny info. I'm growing in Coco Coir adjusting ph all the time thirsty girls!❣
    :laughtwo: Love the avatar.

Hey... welcome to the site. :ciao: If you ever need anything, you know where to find me. Lol!
    Reactions: mojuan
    mojuan
    mojuan
    I'm to the point of too much information, flood when I water, dont flood, and water less more often, I found out about nuet burn, less is better, I've never grown anything in my life so it's sometimes frustrating and funny at the same time. But it's my first grow, so taking it all in stride.
    SweetSue
    SweetSue
    That’s all you can do. Cannabis is a “less is more” crop. We find they perform best at half the recommended nutrients, but then we all push it. :laughtwo: I’ve been considering a thread on watching for the signs of “too much!”

Keep going. It get better real fast. Lol!
    Edwina420
    Edwina420
    Pennywise, thanks for you info did it all yesterday!! I appreciate you!!!thanks!
    Reactions: mojuan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom