Barney86
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hey Barney. Looking for some advice about flushing with Irn Bru. I’m sure I saw you mention it somewhere.
    Cheers Boss.
    @Barney86 Hey mate! thanks for the valuable advice on my thread, do you agree that 4 plants would be optimal or 6? also which would you suggest out of the single DWC bucket system I provided a link for or the double plant DWC one I also provided. If the latter I would have to obviously buy 2 sets for 4 plants or 3 sets for 6, if the single bucket system is the way to I go I'll just buy how ever many I need according to how many plants are optimal for my 4x4 space
    Barney86
    Barney86
    Im not a dwc grower mate, mines is NFT which is similar but most guys avoid the ones with the full size net pots. Not sure why tbh but rarely see them . The oxypots are wicked though. Loads of guys use that type with great results.
    Some other things for you to check out are the "Wilma" and autopots. Autopots are the bollocks actually and easier to use than other hydro methods. The Res is separate from the plants so you don't need to adjust it like you do with every other method. Probably an all-round safer option. Have a look for them and see what you think mate. Same results as Dwc etc but easier to use. Gotta handwater for the first 2 weeks but after that it's plain sailing. Just fill the Res and leave them too it. :)
    J
    justa noob
    Awesome brother, you've been a massive help! thank you so much :) I'll look into the autopot system right away as the easier it is the more up my alley it is lol, I'm a very keen learner but if something can be made a whole lot easier then I'm all for it :cool:
    Smokiemcpot19
    Smokiemcpot19
    Hey man anyway you can give a look at my grow in my signature and lmk what I might be doin wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom