• u still living vicariously through the past? dr dre...
    whatcha got on, today?
    I'm going through a celtic and 80s phase- same time. talk about inner conflict!
    so my gal took rso, third time, yesterday. she's gonna go for it!: try to fire her pain doc.
    anyway- the first capsule, maybe 2mg:
    she has varying tastes n tunes; usually country (zzzZZZZ), or pop rock. but she goes into this reggae mode and because the radio has shiny buttons, she push push pushes and goes classic rock. drove me nuts! never finished one tune.

ever seen a 2yr old, ridin shotgun, on the crackrock, trippin, while they jones the carpet, for last nights meth? that was her, simply misplacing her i.d. i almost hid her phone n the toolbox, when she made a move for the armrest. jezuz!
    BACKLIPSLIDE.....FOR YOUR FLU. HAVE SOMEONE IF YOU CAN'T GO TO THE NEAREST HEALTH FOOD STORE AND GET THE FOLLOWING.

1. SAMBUCOL TABS....IT IS ELDERBERRY EXTRACT AND HAS BEEN USED FOR 1000'S OF YEARS TO ENHANCE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
    2. 1000 MG VITAMIN C IN THE ESTER FORM.....BETTER BIO AVAILABILITY. TAKE 2000MG 3X A DAY UNTIL BETTER
    3. MANUKA HONEY WITH A UFC RATING 10 OR HIGHER. MANUKA HONEY IS ANTI VIRAL, ANTI FUNGAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL
    4. OREGAN OIL....TAKE AS DIRECTED

THIS SHOULD HELP

MITCHELL
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Thank you so much @MITCHELL FLORN I’m feeling about 90% better, I’ve still got a nasty cough but the worst is behind me. The wife on the other hand, just started to feel sick last night. So I might have to go check out the local drug store. Thank you so much for your wisdom!! :thumb::Namaste:
    PapaHempseed
    PapaHempseed
    For a flu just take a medium sized onion and cut it in half. Put one half away and put the other on the nightstand next to your bed as you sleep. Awaken in much better health but move it to your daytime area until your all good. This has always worked better in my life than anything from the store.
    My plants need to be fed tonight, but I’ve caught the flu! :nervous-guy::straightface: I feel like crap!
    Hi B, how are you? are you currently growing?
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    I’m good man!! How are you?I’m new to the site. Still trying to figure this place out. That’s neat that your able to write on my wall. Couldn’t do this on the other forum (that I just came from). I posted once in the introduce your self, and I made a grow journal here a couple days ago.
    @Revegged Grower
    R
    Revegged Grower
    Hey B I am new to this myself and I am stumbling through these journals. I am following you but how do I view your journal?
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    @Revegged Grower at the bottom of every post I make (even on your thread) is a link called Blue Angel 2019

Click on it and it will take you right to my journal. :high-five:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom