• Well it's Happening TODAY!

I'm quite stoked here about getting this Grow Journal Started. I've Purchased 5 Crown Royal Feminized Seeds from: Crop King Seeds in Vancouver British Columbia, where Many of the Best Strains especially OG Strains were Created by Some of the - Best
    Master Growers on the Globe! Well to be Fair there are Some Truly Fantastic Growers these Days to be sure but my heart Sincerely went out to Our Brothers & Sisters in the U.S.A. whom Until the last 5 or so Years the Marijuana over there was absolutely Terrible. I have had Many visitors from the USA friends of friends and family etc.etc. The ONLY time anyone from the USA pulled out a bag of weed I just couldn't smoke it except for one fellow from Chicago named Richard who pulled out a pack of Camels and dumped about a Quarter 7 grams of some of the Best Gold Seal Black Hashish I have to this very day Ever Smoked! When I asked him where the heck did you get this amazing Hashish? He said "from this Biker Dude at a Rock Festival In Alberta Canada" on his way to Toronto and Hamilton/Niagara Falls Trip. We both started laughing our asses off as I was telling him he had the best dope I ever smoked from the U.S.A. :rofl: Anyhooow! I'd like to give Everyone whom intends on Growing Marijuana and wants to Save LOADS of Time,Money,Energy & Stress! Please Do Plenty of RESEARCH & ASK about ANYTHING U may not understand about Growing Marijuana.When it comes to any Forum Marijuana Growers get together & discuss Growing like this site and Overgrow.com the people are Fantastic of course your going to find those whom think they KNOW EVERYTHING and can be rude However the Majority are Wonderful and More than Happy to help other Growers. I wish I had done so when I was a Young Man However such information in the 70's & 80's was literally NON-Existent. I can ONLY DREAM of a site like YOUTUBE back then I'd own Quite the Grow Op today to say the LEAST. I spent loads of money on loads of Nutrients and soil additives etc. etc. When I Finally got my Own Style and through much Trial & Error I've Become a pretty Decent Grower not quite a -
    - Master Grower but, "I am Going To Be" "U can Bank on That"

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :green_heart::rollit::smokin::passitleft:

donnyd63
    donnyd63
    Okay I’m now putting 4 of the 5 Seeds into my Lucky Harley Davidson Germinating Cup
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    I am growing dark Angel and blue Cookie right now from crop kings. I’m also from Canada, look forward to seeing your journal, don’t forget to throw in a @Backlipslide please and thank you :thumb:
    It's great to be back and into my Grow Groove again. I've everything I need to Complete this run from start to finish. Also I'll be putting my 1800 watt (actual 300 watt) C.O.B. LED Growlight against my 900 watt Mars Hydro II LED Light. I've an assortment of seeds I've gathered over the past 5 years I'm unsure what strains are in the collection I do know I have 7 sprouted Princesses reaching for the
    light in my 6X4 FusionHut/tent 6ft. High. I'm working on getting pics to post here of said Princesses. I'd like to refer everyone to donnyd63 as well as cabinetgrower or CabinetGrower here on 420 so as to see all pics that cover this as well as other mentioned Grows as well. Yes @ one time I was So Paranoid that Not the Law as I'm all Legit there are 3 Medically Prescribed Patients here in my home all are from Family Practitioners also in a matter of Months now everyone and their Sister will be Growing all across this Beautiful Country of ours CANADA! I truly look forward to seeing everywhere Outdoors as well as in Many Indoor Winter Gardens eh! Anyhooow I lost many a night sleep waiting for thieves to rob me of my plants and possibly my Gear too. Long behind me that is Thank Heavens I strongly recommend Meditation for all Growers it should be Mandatory as it'd have saved me months of unrest. lol.
    Hey there Brother & Sister Growers as well as all whom want to learn to Grow and or use Marijuana. It's all finally done with.
    My Grow of Dutch Passion's Blueberry Strain. I've not Grown anything so lovely smelling or tasty as this what I'd expected to be an Average strength Sativa. It's been a freaky and Not very well attended to due to a couple of set backs and other shight that life throws at me. I'm Now able to afford my Grow and attend to it Responsibly. Also my Gear is Organized and ready to use.
    I've had the Worst luck ever finding VIABLE SEEDS! Honestly, I'd had plenty of seeds from over the last few years of purchasing Bud from local Dispensaries here in town. I've at present one Sour Diesel left from a 5 pack I purchased from Crop King last year and I'm hoping it Germinates properly as ALL seeds I've ever purchased from said seed dealer over the past 7 years.
    Once that's accomplished I'll make Her a Mother plant of her and have said strain on hand anytime needed.
    So that's where things are at present. I'll try to attach a couple pics of the finished product here. Please look at my other pics via -
    - donnyd63 & CabinetGrower I used both of those handles for Grow Journals here on 420Magazine
    Reactions: KingJoe83
    CabinetGrower
    CabinetGrower
    Now I’m DonJuanaGrow & this Grow I’m currently in week 4 of Veg. And I’m really looking forward to seeing these Ladies in Bloom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom