D
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hi Doc Bud,
    I have just read your old reviews on the magical butter machine and I am finally going to open mine. I am really new to this and just wanted to ask a couple of questions if that is ok.

I find it hard to find articles on decarbing kief before using it in the magical butter machine. Is this something that you recommend (mine has been sitting for a few weeks now, so dry(, what temp and is pyrex ok to use? My second question is do you grind before putting it in or did you put the plant in as is (straight from the plant)

Thank you very much for your time and knowledge.

Regards
    Mi
    I'm going to start using the Hempy technique and I'm seriously considering using osmocote with perlite, especially after reading your post. Not sure of the mixture rate. What would you recommend? Also should I ph my tap water? Thanks in advance. 8
    Last saw today at 421 eh... lmao minute to find the lighter or what brotha. Lol
    C
    crackerbilly
    bro.. can u help me figure out what I have male or females?? I'm not good at Internet stuff and I posted pics and not sure if I did it right.. I hope I don't break the rules here just need help
    KingJoe83
    KingJoe83
    I’m sorry Never saw this post . I apologize.
    Hope all is green and turned out for you .
    Have they answered anything of the request to remove me and change it to you? I wish they would. The only other thing to fix this is to start the thread asain, and copy and repost everything that was posted. I can do that if you want to start it then after all the stuff is over there we can ask the to abandon the fist on.

Hope is all well haven't seen you posting for a few days. I should of asked a while back my oldest son knows a guy that has composted his tea and has a big pile. Im trying to get him to take me there so I can see what is in the soil, smell it and taste it. I remembered when we had a garden grandpa used to taste the dirt. We had cattle, deer, chickens, and a cold spring. all organis. everything that got took out also got put back in and tilled up. He said you can tell the quality of dirt by tasting it. Really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom