Canuckush
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• On a 12/12 schedule now, but stupid BC , Canada falls back 1 hour soon, lights off at midnight, do I just leave it be or adjust my timer?
    Reactions: Momma's Kitchen
    nivek
    nivek
    Heya. I adjust. Cuz my lights need to turn on same time after clock change. Over two days. Half hr each day. What i do is all. Heya bc. Kelowna here. Cheers
    Canuckush
    Canuckush
    Alright, thanks for the responses! Have a great day everyone!
    Reactions: nivek
    TurboBucket
    TurboBucket
    If you need to adjust your times in the middle of flower the best way to do it is by adjusting it so they end up with an equal or longer dark period before your new schedule begins. But changing by one hour won't bother anything. I don't adjust my timers for daylight savings time.
    Loosing hope for my auto seeds delivery I ordered July 23, at a 15 business day, regular mail delivery I'm 7 business days past that now. The first time I ordered from them at regular mail it arrived within a week.
    Colloidal silver question, can you spray an auto to produce pollen then use that pollen on another auto to produce auto seeds?
    HugePeckerhead
    HugePeckerhead
    Might be able to take an auto way past harvest and let it pollinate itself. Those seeds should be autos with the male chromosome completely removed.
    DrDoob
    DrDoob
    Yes you can use colloidal silver on autos.

:passitleft:
    What a dismal summer, we had more full days of sunshine in April and May than we're having in June and July.
    Hardly have the plants outside any more.
    These long night contracts, about an hour and a half to go on this first night, maybe 6 or 9 more nights to go.

Happy growing everyone!
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Can’t sleep tonight. Been up for about 45 mins now. It’s 4:20 am right now I think it’s puff time. Hope your night shift is going well!
    Canuckush
    Canuckush
    Yes it is, almost done, 45 minutes to go, home time and bowl time as soon as I walk in the door. Have a relaxing smoke fade away.
    :bongrip:
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    The suns starting to come up now, I’ve just been sitting on my front deck drinking my coffee, reading up on my favourite website, about to have another puff!! I don’t know if you know who it is, but like big black always says, “do work son!”

Haha after that toke I imagine your head will hit the pillow and, night night.
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    scrogster
    scrogster
    Leave the painting to me bud :cough: 20yr +union painter here :passitleft::nerd-with-glasses:
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    I don’t know if you know where the stantec tower is? I built a bunch of bulk heads and did other work in it on the 25, 26 floor. Crazy to think that there was another 40 floors above me.

You betchya @scrogster I’ll be sending all the work to you! :thumb: I’ll say to the site superintendent not to worry about the painting, scrogster has er’ handled lol:laughtwo:
    Canuckush
    Canuckush
    Just checked it out, Edmonton. Crazy tall, nothing like that around here, maybe 17 floors, that's it!
    Interesting indeed, I'm thinking of going to one of those big box stores and getting a cheapo dwc starter kit, try one and see how it goes.
    Canuckush
    Canuckush
    I'm going to check locally for the supplies for a DIY kit instead, do a price list comparison.
    Autos question, does it have to be on a strict schedule like an 18/6 or can I just stick it in my living room and let it do it's thing?
    HugePeckerhead
    HugePeckerhead
    Still needs lightning like an 18/6. Autos mean it'll flower on it's on without flipping it to 12/12lighting
    was on pills 20 years then heroin and bathsalts for another 5 in sept 2017 i overdosed, then woke up 2 days later in jail and been clean since. i grow c99 and it works very well for my pain. im old school and its not exactly legal here yet strains are something i def need more education on lol
    Canuckush
    Canuckush
    That's quite the journey, I'm glad you're through with that and just on nature's bounty. I've had my addiction too, had a crack dealer put a gun to my head in Arizona, changed my life. I haven't had it since.
    What is the C99? Indica?
    Denzil72
    Denzil72
    im honestly not sure lol some breeders say indica some say hybrid idunno lol. i do know that just reading the lil i have of the huge amount thats on 420mag has made bunches of sense and answered questions bout issues i was haveing for sure! im goin to see if there is a strain review on it
    Need a bowl of medicine for osteoarthritis, this work schedule is killing me!
    Indica to the rescue.

What's a great strain for arthritis?

:bongrip:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom