Blazejowski
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Back in Black.... I stepped out for a while and happy to be back on the site. I took a job that is very nosey and well, you know what I mean. Even though I have stopped puffing I still have my face buried in it. Is there a way that anyone knows of to hide the proof? Educate the old fart please. Blessing of love to those that fly.
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    Depends on how intrusive the test is. Follicle? No. Mouth swab? 3-7 days clean. There are 2 different types of urine tests. One is a cup that reads temperature and is like a pregnancy test, and YES there is. Another type they send of to a lab, and they will detect the lack of metabolites in anything synthetic, and no there isn't.
    What is better, weed or vape weed oil? I personally love both. Does vape weed oil show up more on a piss test the same in comparison to weed?
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    I use my vape pen when i am in a hurry or if we are camping and i need to be discreet. Nothing like going out at night and circling the RV or tent and puffin' then pop back in...flyin!
    I still enjoy tons of flower when i got time to roll and sit a spell. I just cant be throwing up smoke signals from our camp site. Not everyone tolerates the smell.
    Which is better? Vape hits harder amd quicker. Yet it feels like something is missing. Flowers are gentler and all encompassing. Personal opinion...obviously.
    Just had my first hit off of a vape pin. THC oil is like going on the internet for the first time or when I got a am/fm clock radio for Christmas.....???!!!! Or the first time I kissed a chic at the movies...... or the time I helped a buddy roll up newspapers and help deliver them on a Monday evening. Or the first time I ever pulled back on the vapor Izing penomaJigie thing with THC oil in it..?(420.00001). The pain in my body just smooooths....zaway.
    Keeping in line with good etiquette, I wish to learn the ways of the 21 century’s believers and heads. I need seeds to get rolling. I have seen many distributers online. Who is legit and who is a fake. Ready to get going on growing my meds. PTSD is the worst emotional experience I’ve ever gone through. It needs me more than I need it. Pour on the herb and let it help your pain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom