BarçaBeachBum
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• White Skunk Feminized Seeds

For years, White Skunk has proved itself an excellent variety for first-time growers, and has also gained a great reputation among connoisseurs who know that high quality cannabis genetics can still be obtained at a reasonable price. These desirable features have been retained and enhanced for the latest update to this strain – feminized White Skunk seeds!

As a true Skunk, this seed-strain is consistent, potent and easy to grow; if anything, her uniformity, reliability and power have been increased in her all-female incarnation. Feminized White Skunk has the vigour and rapid flowering time for which her extended family is famous, while her longer, slightly more open bud structure reflects the Sativa side of her cannabis ancestry.

Feminized White Skunk´s aroma is an improvement over the ´typical Skunk´ smell. She produces large, running buds smothered in resin crystals and infused with a rich, bitter-orange scent that´s reminiscent of a fine liqueur.

Feminized strain
    White Skunk Feminized is a feminized strain, which will only produce plants that flower as females.

Sativa / indica Hybrid
    The White Skunk Feminized is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.

Short flowering period
    White Skunk Feminized will have a comparatively short flowering time.

Average height gain
    White Skunk Feminized will have average height gain during flowering.

Large yield
    White Skunk Feminized can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains

Sunny / mediterranean
    White Skunk Feminized can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
    Just got back from da Coffeeshop picked up 2 Strains
    Amnesia Lemon & Do Si Dos, Can ya'll Guess which is which? :Namaste:
    BarçaBeachBum
    BarçaBeachBum
    Do Si Dos is absolutely blowing my mind, never tried it before, plus I haven´t vaped in about 2 weeks, last night when I mixed the two and Volcano Vaped, I was flyin´I actually had to take some CBD to relax a bit the effects of the Amnesia - Amnesia straight up crazy good Sativa :volcano-smiley:
    HugePeckerhead
    HugePeckerhead
    Amnesia on the left?
    BarçaBeachBum
    BarçaBeachBum
    ooohhh just the opposite Amnesia Right :yummy:
    Cannabis Strain HAZE - What is HAZE Cannabis?

What is Haze cannabis?

The Haze family line is one of the most THC-potent strains that cannabis has to offer.

It is adored for its uplifting, euphoric, and even psychedelic mental experience while allowing the user to remain physically active.

Haze strains are among the most popular sativa-dominant, or nearly pure sativa hybrids.

Cannabis smokers all over the world enjoy Hazes for their long-lasting, energetic head high that doesn’t glue them to the couch.

They also like them for their outstanding aromas, which often blend intense spicy notes with fruity, sweet and earthy undertones.
    Cannabis - Natural Remedy for Depression Axiety & Stress

Got the Monday Blues, discover Cannabis an All Natural Remedy ideal for treating Depression, Axiety and Stress.

In this episode, I Wake & Bake with help from Amnesia Lemon Sativa Strain & a cup of coffee.

Cannabis Strains for Focus - Cum Laude by Positronics Seeds

In this video, I review the Cannabis Strain Cum Laude by Positronics Seeds, Seed Bank in Malaga Spain.

A pure Sativa of the finest quality, Cum Laude is the ideal strain for energy, creativity, offering an intense mental high with deep psychoactive effects.

It´s ideal as well for concentration, focus, idea generation and mental creativity and clarity.

Check out this easy recipe to make your very own Cannabis Olive Oil. Great to use sub-lingually, for cooking, as well as to apply topically for pain and relaxation - Video is in Spanish
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom