Mars Hydro
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hey Sara, recently bought mysel the sp250 and love it. Now my brother is having some issue with an older modelMars hydro (rows of lights crapping out)
    So I want to get him a new one he has health problems and not a lot
    Of
    Income. Im
    Wondering if there are or is there any up coming deals or discounts for the ts1000? Thank you again for your help :)
    HugePeckerhead
    HugePeckerhead
    I believe discount code 420magazine works for 3% off.
    Hey Sarah i head you were the person to talk to about getting some leds. I got a 2x4 grow space and a 4x4 was thinking of maybe getting a few of them sp250's do you know if they will give a discount if i buy 3 and do you know if they ship to New Zealand?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Woblaaaah, thanks for reaching out. Usually we only ship to New Zealand from China, and the shipping cost is a little high, Some clients can also arrange shipment themself to NZ, if we ship to a Austrilia address. So I suggest you email us directly: info@mars-hydro.com and our sales rep will follow up and give you sereal options, and quote, and you can discuss the best way to purchase. You can mention your 420 nickname and they will give you best price. ;)
    Woblaaaah
    Woblaaaah
    Cool thanks Sara i have family in aus so that could be an option.
    I'm trying to buy the sp250 to upgrade from the ECO120 for better coverage in my 2x4 tent as my baby's are growing up so fast! I wanted to know if the 10% off is still available?
    Hows its its going, so I'm new to the indoor world and was wondering if you had some ideas for what I should be running for less in a 4x4 tent.. I'm looking for somthing decent for a good price.. if you have some extra time to drop me a line that would be gnarly
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Jesee, I would suggest you try our SP-250, two of them will only give out 460w, but will replace at least a 700w HPS. So you will save a lot energy from this light. what's more, the price is only a little over 500USD. And you can use coupon code: marshydro to save another 3%. We have a lot customer reviews on internet now.
    Hi sara! Would you be interested in sponsoring my grow? I have a 4x4 tent and 2x2 tent. I'm almost done my grow in my 4x4 and am starting another one in my 2x2! Your SP series look fascinating, I'm sure i can produce amazing buds with it. I would be posting reports weekly! My instagram is quebec420grower, you can see my grow journals on it :) i can post a grow journal on here if you want!
    Reactions: Mars Hydro
    LeDankMaster
    LeDankMaster
    Here's a picture!
    wF8T5lh.jpg
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi LeDank, sorry I cannot sponser you, we actually only do giveaway on this forum, and ppl who mentioned sponser, actually we give special price at most. Please kindly understand.
    howdy, pennywise sent me over to you! I have one plant and need an led grow light for the flowering stage. Any recommendations(poor grad student!)?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Joshua, thanks for reaching out! May I know your grow size for flowering? So I can recommend a suitable light.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    I just post in your thread as well, please check. ;)
    Hi SmokeSara. I have two SP-250 LEDs and want to move the drivers out of the tent due to high temperatures. Can I order the necessary cable and connectors from Mars Hydro? If not, can you supply part number for the connector?
    StickyDigits
    StickyDigits
    It is only an issue if the tent is unable to maintain low enough temps already. Mine is up into the 80s, so I need to reduce heat.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Skunks, usually the temperature will go up around 5 degree if no ventination system is used, If you use normally, will have no heat issue overall.
    are you the Mars Lighting rep? looking to upgrade my lights and I'm just getting starting research. i bought 3 cheap light from amazon and really don't know much about led lights. i have a 4x8x8 tent to flower in and a 4x4x8 tent for babies. i figured i needed 2 lights for the flower tent and 1 for the babies. i don't have a lot of $$$ but i'm not a miser either. i would like a middle of the road light that's not the cheapest or not the most expensive. being im getting a lot of help from this page id like to support the sponsors. and if i can buy local from grow shops here in oklahoma, thats cool too. thanks for any suggestions.
    :passitleft:
    • Love
    Reactions: Preston9mm
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi mojuan, sorry for the late reply, miss your msg here, hope it is not too late. If you use big lights that covers 4x4 area, you will need two of them to cover your 4x8 area for flowering. and one for the 4x4 for babies, we have several option (Mars Pro II 320; Mars II 1600, Reflector 192) that can meet your needs, may I ask you to send email to: info@mars-hydro.com ? We will help you accordingly
    Reactions: mojuan
    Hello Sara! I’m looking for a bit of help on getting the light that’s right for my spaces. The tent I’m working with at the moment of fairly small, 24x24x48, so I’m curious on what I should do as far as a good LED.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Zay, have you checked the ECO 300? if budget is okay, you can also try the Pro II 80, it will be the best light for your space.
    Reactions: DrDoob
    Hi Sara as a long time Mars user I am wondering if I could buy just the LED board for the Mars 2 1200 as I have many burned out led's. I checked and made sure all the drivers are working as they should I just need the board ????
    Hi SmokeSara. I just received two SP-250 LED lights from Amazon.com. But the label says SP-200. The driver is ELG-240-36A. Did I receive the correct lights?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi ItGrowstheCannabis, the SP-200 is correct, we use to name it SP-200 actually, but the light can be adjust to mostly 250w, At 200w, you get highest PPE, while at 250w, you get highest output. So in the end, we change the name to SP-250, but with the shipment, the label didn't change, and you can just adjust the wattage you like. :)
    Hey SmokeSara I am new the the 420 mag world and I had just bought a light off a friend of mine , and I was looking to do a grow journal with the light , it’s a mars hydro 144 reflector. I want to purchase the 12 replacement reflectors and I have had multiple members tell me Sara is the girl I need to talk to. So if there’s any help you can give me on finding where I can get the replacement ones. I’m a little ocd about things and I want the light to be picture perfect for the grow journal. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
    DeanWest89
    DeanWest89
    Thank you very much Sara I really appreciate your response . I’m new to this site and I am blown away on how much everyone is willing to help each other , it’s amazing to see something like Cannabis bring so many people together. Thanks again
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Yes, the more you are on 420magazine, you will find it really lovely place to share and learn. I also had been on some other site, but it is never like here, the environment is totally different. :) I hope you enjoy your grow here. :)
    DeanWest89
    DeanWest89
    Thank you very much
    hi what size led for 36x20x62 grow tent should i use 900w or 1200w led
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Justinance1977, sorry for the late reply. Do you mean our Mars II 900 or 1200w light? If so, both will be too strong for your space, you will need a light total real wattage is around 180w.
    Dougmc
    Dougmc
    How about my 2x4x61/2 foot my hps lights are to hot 91 degrees. I have a fan on the lights and a fan on the ground, should I turn up my vent system or get 600 watt led lights ?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Dougmc. this tent, please use mostly 360w led grow lights, 600w ones will be too much, unless it is just the name is 600w, while actual wattage is less
    Hey Smokesara, my brother suggested I get some mars hydro lights for my first grow. I will be using a 2x4 tent and am considering either the reflector 96 or 2 reflector 48's. What do you recommend?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Deeps, sorry for the late reply, I would suggest you use one reflector 144 for the 2x4 space, you will get around 37w/sft, which will be better suit your space. :) One reflector 96 or two reflector 48 can be suitable for veg, but during flowering, it will not be enough, :)
    Sativa83
    Sativa83
    @smoksara @Mars Hydro what’s the actual watt 600w, output Mars hydro have it I use the ts1000 and and I will change my era size from 4x4 to 6x6 what you guys you can offer me a big fan of Mars hydro and I will film a grow with the brand that can support the filming
    Hi. I just registered so I could ask your advice please....I've read a lot of posts on here, but I would appreciate your advice.
    For a 4ft x 4ft area what lights would you advise please? I don't mind running multiple lights, just looking for which of your products you would recommend for optimal results please. The aim will be SCROG with multiple plants, I am height restricted- so they will not be tall plants.

(I am trying to be persuaded to switch from HPS :) )

Thank you!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Cheffrey, if everything goes on right, we should have them in stock around the middle of Feb, and will ship to you, which will take another 3~5 business days. Please check if this can meet your needs.
    Cheffrey
    Cheffrey
    Got my lights today! Setting then up tonight! :)

What is veg recommend height above canopy? In the manual it just says up to 5'
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Cheffrey,

I am so sorry for the trouble it brings, when you do veg, just put two of them in your tent. Hanging height should be around 20~24''. Or if you feel too strong, you can hang the light higher. The new light is more strong than the previous ones. We have customer even use only one for a 4x4 tent during seedling. Hope the heat problem will be solved soon, as long as the fan, exausted fan, intake fan, and carbon filter works right, it should have no problem.

best regards,

Sara
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom