DTHEREID
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• New lights are set up. Got the Mars TS 1000 up front and all the way back durolux HO T5 4 footer with 8 bulbs. Just a Few more tweaks yet.

Ordered tonight these items
    New clip on fans coming in, new smart pots, temperature control for my heater for the winter and smart bar with wifi and will be setting up a scrog net more than likely at two levels this time.

Was gonna put up panda film or Mylar but since it’s mostly t5 and the light most of it’s power at more than 1’ away I’m not too worried about reflective Mylar.
    Jack420
    Jack420
    Jack420
    Sorry posted sum picks on ur thread by accident had to put a dot for the post sorry but I c ur a ts runner I just got the 3000 boy that light is super bright
    In flower indoors and out. Hoping to finally get enough of a harvest to last me the winter or until the next rounds finished.
    TheStonyRoller
    TheStonyRoller
    Same boat exactly! Thankfully, mine are about 6 weeks apart. Won’t have to trim 4 lbs by myself all at once!!
    DTHEREID
    DTHEREID
    I hear ya, my previous grows killed my hands. Couldn’t imagine working as a trimmer for a big grower.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom