bluenoserjoe
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• u know, from a distance, your avatar looks like a hand, givin the ol, "ur #1" sign so i had to look closer. now... I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYIN, IN UR COMIC! YA GOTTA TELL ME, PLEASE! i can't live another day, til i know!
    Hey.. seen the pics you posted on my thread.. Nice set up.. pretty much exactly the size of the room I plan on flowering in. Do you veg and flower in the same room? Also curious what kind of yield you expect from that grow. Thanks!
    Reactions: SPARECHANGE
    bluenoserjoe
    bluenoserjoe
    It is one of a few systems that I helped build. And yes flower and veg in the same room. As for yield untested as yet but soon to find out.
    D
    Dankophrenic
    Would love to see these pics of the setup ✌
    bluenoserjoe
    bluenoserjoe
    Lots of pics. somewhere near the start of my first journal. If you want some more let me know. should have lots here somewhere. :ganjamon:
    Did you make the hydro system I saw in the pic looks wild man never seen it grown like that I would love to try it
    bluenoserjoe
    bluenoserjoe
    That was the first attempt and turned out pretty sweet and performed well. Version two is on the work table as we speak and will address some of the issues with version one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom