hawk4200
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I had the same problem with seedsman, I bought 3 monster Bruce Banner and only 1 germinated & 3 LSD-25 and 2 germinated so I lost 3 just like you.
    Reactions: Jack420
    hawk4200
    hawk4200
    I ORDERED 1 AMPHETAMINE 1 LSD 1 AMNESIA HAZE GORILLA GLUE #4 FROM SEEDS SUPREME AND THEY GAVE ME 2 FOR FREE ONLY THE G G # 4 ZITTLESI I STILL HAVE THE GG#4 CLONES GOIN AND I HARVESTED AMNESIA HAVE ITS WAS GOOD TO SO I 60$ ON ALL IT AND GOT A LOT OF BUDD FROM I KNOW THAT
    '
    im kinda disapointed about a pack of fast buds autoflowers seeds i got only 3 of the 6 did anything seeds but 3 of the seeds came free in pack its called six shooter i guess it could be worse and all of them could have been duds
    HugePeckerhead
    HugePeckerhead
    I think it's why seed companies give extra seeds sometimes. While it looks nice and the customer is happy, it could be because of low germination rate on the strain? Im more then likely wrong but my tin foil hat is kinda tight today.
    TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul
    That company got banned (as a sponsor) from another cannabis-related forum. I don't know if it was "genetics related" or because they're a bunch of douche bags, though.
    hawk4200
    hawk4200
    my friendhas had this put for a long time so it could of been a bad pack foreal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom