Marzbadrock
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• hi, I’ve seen one of you post about force flowering outdoor. I understood the general idea about covering the plant in other to let her have a 12/12 circle. I’ve a question though, do I have to keep on doing it till harvest or can I stop after some weeks without having the problem of forcing the plant in to a revel circle ?
    thanks
    Hey I’m in my 3rd week of flower, and I’ve never really used heavy nutes like I am now, but my question is should I have flushed my plants after switching to 12/12 from veg? I’m using fox farm and their stretching like a MoFo!! If you know what I mean, but since I never did a proper flush when switching to flower could their be too much nitrogen left in the soil from using grow big threw veg? I’m confused why their still stretching so damn much and it’s about the end of week 3 flower!any input would be amsome!!
    Reactions: Marzbadrock
    Moto258
    Moto258
    Would you consider a flush if you water each plant with a gallon of water and nutes with about 20% of what I water drains out the bottom. Because in my opinion that’s basically washing salt build up in the soil out while feeding it at the same time. Idk I could be wrong but everyone has their own thinking when it comes to growing. So far my plants are all loving what their getting so I’m just going to plan a good flush once it gets about time to give it just ph water.
    Marzbadrock
    Marzbadrock
    This is a bit outta my realm. I haven't used salt based nutes in years, I dont flush, I dont ph.
    When you flush you run 3 to 5 times the amount of water through your container. 3 gal pot- 9 to 15 gallons of water. Flushing agents can be used as well. If memory serves me correctly theres as bond created in the medium with the salt on a molecular level. The flushing agent will help break the bind.
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    Same... if the manufacturer specifically states in the schedule to flush... I would flush.
    If you don’t like a certain manufactures recommendations... I recommend finding another product.
    If ease isn’t a variable, really research true organics. The bud is amazing. Takes a bit longer start to finish... the product is oh so fine!
    Hey man was wondering if I could ask a few questions on a topic you posted about not adjusting PH levels for soil and mixing with lime. Thanks!
    Marzbadrock
    Marzbadrock
    Sure! What were you curious about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom