Mars Hydro
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hi Sara, newbie grower here on my first grow!
    I was wondering if the Mars Hydro TS 600W LED Grow Light Sunlike Full Spectrum Indoor IR can do 3-4 plants in 3 gallon smart pots and 3 plants in solo cups with medium to large yields
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    TS600 is not enough for your plants. you need a TSW2000.
    C
    cristilol5
    i ve decided for my first grow to only grow 2 plants in 3 gallon pots
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    If your budget is limited, and your plant is not large, you can use TS600 to grow
    Hello Sara new grower here I was looking for a 6.5 × 6.5 ×6.5 tent do you have one that size or 8 × 8 ×7 ???

Using a spider farm sf4000
    hello Sara. I am brand new to growing and doing some research for lights. I currently have a 24x24x48 grow tent with a viparspectra 600w light. and im now upgrading to a 60x 32x 80 tent that I will be doing a perpetual grow with autos. im seeing which will be the best light to fill up the other 80% of the tent for flower. im comparing the sp250, tsw2000, and the tsl2000. which of those 3 will produce the best results for my situation? and as always looking to get the best deal possible :))!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    I recommend you add a TSW2000 to your new grow tent. it can be more suitable for your grow area.
    Hi Sara! I am planning on buying two or more lights next week and wanted to ask some questions. On Amazon, it seems they all come with a timer and humidistat. Some of them have the option for just the rope and pulley, some don't. I am just looking for the lights. There is also a limit of one per customer? Would there be any coupons available for multiple lights right now? Thanks!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    The set with timer and humidistat is only sold by Amazon, because Amazon is mainly aimed at retail customers who only buy one. Our official website is more inclined to some large-scale growers, so for them, it does not need to be too Many humidistat and timers.

If you buy on our official website, you can enjoy a 2% discount when you buy two. In addition, this discount code “420magazine”can also give you an additional 3% discount, the price is cheaper than Amazon.
    Ryn0nTX
    Ryn0nTX
    thanks Sara! I just placed the order for 2x TSW 2000's. I didn't see the 2% discount however. I did get the 420 discount which definitely helped. I can't wait to brag on how great they work!
    Hi Sara. I just wanted to let you know how much I absolutely love your lights! I have the TS 1000 and the TSW2000. The quality of the final product is amazing. I’m truly looking forward to when this pandemic ends. It has helped with my sanity. If you can just let your company know, thanks!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Ravensman8, Thank you very much for your love of our lights. It is your recognition once and again to give our company the motivation to produce better products.We will never let you down.:love:
    Hello Sara. I have TSW 2000 QB.
    I am a 18” height from 4 weeks old plants. Should I let them grow closer to the light? Or adjust them always to stay 18”? Still in veg.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Our recommend hanging height is seedling: 30'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''
    So you don't need to lower your height now, wait until you're in the flowering phase to lower it
    Hi Sara!
    I noticed that the TSW 2000QB is "glowing" at night. At day (when the lights are "ON") they shine nice and very bright. But when they are turned off they still emit a shallow light - like moonlight. Is this correct? The PRO II lights which hang close to the TS-Series are completely dark at night.
    Best regards
    ottze
    ottze
    yes i use an elctronic timer
    ottze
    ottze
    but i tried a analog timer as well - same result: the LEDs are glowing
    ottze
    ottze
    i tried the advice of mars-hydro and put the timer in reverse direction - now the LEDs are completely off - as they should...
    that easy... ;)
    hi Sara I've been using Mars ever since the box and fan design!
    I now have 4 ts1000-1 for veg tent and 3 for 1.2x1.2x2.0 meter tent but in the UK its hard getting temps up,veg is OK but I'm lucky to get 23c in the flower tent so have switched to my 600w hps!
    also is a ts 1000 uses 150w I would b using that with the panels in the summer so were does the cost saving come in because if u use 150w your using 150w no matter the bulb !
    I'm presuming usable light and will mars make a model with more far red in the spectrum? thanks morph44
    BobbyZ
    Reactions: ottze
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Morph, thank you very much for your trust and love of our products. We also considered adding more red to the lights so that the plants would grow better during the flowering stage. You can look forward to our upgrade:cheesygrinsmiley:
    Hi...are youbfolks rhe Mars Hydro people? I am looking for a multi chamber tent, 5-7 feet tall, 4x4, 5x4 that has sturdy zippers and as few light leaks as possible, for 250 US or less. And a cheap 2x2 for drying maybe also. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    :)
    Reactions: BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi, CTLeotattoo, Yes, This is SomkeSara from Mars Hydro. We have 4x4, 5x5 and 2x2 tents.
    Mars Hydro offers various grow tents for sale, from small and lightweight grow boxes to big hydroponic tents. Every indoor grow ten we offer has the following features:
    • Steal poles, corners, and fixture braces
    • Ultra-reflective lined Mylar that ensures superior light dispersal and reflectivity
    • Vented flaps with screens
    • Removable waterproof floor tray
    • Non-toxic, environmentally-friendly materials
    5x5 tent only cost 155usd. You can check more info from our website: Grow Tent - Led Grow Tent for Sale - Mars Hydro
    For order, we offer the coupon code for all 420 members: "420magazine". it can save 3% cost on our website.
    Hey man I wonder if you can help me out I have 80cm x 80cm x 180cm or 2.5' x 2.5' x 6' grow tent. And I am looking for a good Budget LED for 2 up to 4 plants to grow so do you no any good one
    Hi Sarah can you please tell me or send me a link to the sort of connector I need to use to extend my power cable to remove the driver outside the tent on my SP 250 light. Thank you
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    We do not sell the extension power cord on the website, you can directly send an email to our after-sales service, email: solutions@mars-hydro.com My colleague Kelly will tell you how to purchase it. :)
    NolaGrow
    NolaGrow
    That’s who I emailed first and they told me they do not carry it anymore and sent me a supply list of what type of wire to use but did not mention the name of what sort of water tight connector that’s used. ...
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    I send you the details, please check your inbox:)
    Hi Sara, I Pmed you about getting some info on mars hydro light. Can you check your inbox please? :) thanks
    Reactions: BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    2020 seems to be off to a good start plant wise.:goodjob:
    THC Onlyfans
    THC Onlyfans
    christmas got pushed back a couple weeks and ended up ordering mars hydro TSW2000 - hope it works well for me!
    once the light arrives I will be throwing it in the tent along with my seedling which should be about 10-14 days old and using the light for my other 2 autos which are week 1 in flower.
    :cheer:
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi 780grow, I just replied to your PM. But you can't wait to buy it :laughtwo:
    Are you still the Mars rep here? I've been trying to contact you about a Mars LED that needs servicing. Can you get back to me?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Yes, I am always here, I have asked my colleague to contact you. Have you received the email?
    DaddyKush
    DaddyKush
    Kelly told me to buy a new light. Is this really the best Mars can do????
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    We will give you a better plan, please check inbox :)
    Hi sarah :)
    What is your website so I can check out your lights. Looking for led veg lights for clones/mother/seedling... 4×4 section.
    Thank you!
    Just joined and not sure how to personally message.
    Hi smokesara a couple of peoe have recommended I talk to you about a led for a 120x120 grow room. What would you recommend. Thanks
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Leafy, I just replied in your two threads, I would recommend our TSW-2000. If you have a little more budget, you can try out our TS 3000 without your old light for compensation, But I think it would be unnecessory since you have two extra lights and you can take the most advantages of them, :)
    You can use coupon code: 420magazine to check out and save 3% at our official website ;)
    Hi smokesara I'm not sure how to pm on this app yet, but my question I'm wanting to ask is if you guys ship to South Africa? I would like to order a tent and light but first want to make sure it can get here and what sort of timeline I'm looking at
    A massive thank u Sara for hooking me up I kno I will fall in love with this light team#ts3000 Also love the customer support always there to lend a hand
    Hi Sara, just want to say I'm loving the TSW2000's on my first grow, got a journal going and the LEDs even on 50-75% power were showing explosive growth, got some good pics but these will only get better once flipped to flower in a few weeks :D
    • Thanks
    Reactions: Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi OceanicBud, thanks for letting me know how you love our TS light. :D Cannot wait to see some flowering pictures. :D Please feel free to stop by my thread and showing around the growing, :D
    Hi Sara, I've been creeping on this forum for a while and have seen your active involvement in the community. The sponsored posts by other users has convinced me to use Mars hydro for my first indoor grow. I will be buying the 4x4 Mars tent and 2x TSL2000 lights next week and my question is whether there are any active discount codes to reduce my sticker shock? Thanks for supporting the community! - Kovos
    Hi Sara! I have a couple of questions....
    first off, I currently have a Mars II 400 and a Mars II 1600. I currently have the 400 in a 3x3 tent. Would the 1600 be overkill in that area?
    Second question.... I am building a 6x3 tent/box, would the 1600 and 400 be sufficient for that space??
    Thanks for your help!!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi JustJames, sorry I miss your message here, do you still need my help? If so, here is my answer: using one of the Mars II 1600 will be a little overkill in 3x3 space, since this light is for 4x4 flowering area.
    If you use a 6x3 space, then the Mars II 1600 and Mars II 400 will be enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom