BubbleBucketz
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Its sooooooo weird going to a state that has a million times more lenient cannabis laws then the state you are from. I am visiting Michigan for a few days and I got to admit....this state is beautiful!!!
    Hey Bubble I was wondering if u could take a look at my media post and give me some feedback on the plants i just started .... in 24 hrs my little seedlings have exploded, yesterday i took them out of there paper towels and put them in soil and over night they have grown close to an inch... i was wondering if you had any tips on how to keep them growing as healthy as possible ..... I have been reading your posts and looking at your grows and its very clear you know what you are doing !!! any feedback would be appreciated......also i was wondering if you could help me start a journal I cant figure out were to go on the forms to do it ..... thank u for ur time bro :adore::adore:
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    I dont know the soil but make sure there is perlite in it. It will help with drainage. The dry and wet cycle are very important in soil.
    Treeibus
    Treeibus
    Awesome my friend thanks so much for ur help ill let u know how it goes when i correct the problem... Im going to look in to Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil like u recommended.... thanks again for ur help :adore:
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    You're welcome & anytime. Good luck.
    My son's temp was 101.1 yesterday (he is 2) terns out it was him teething I think... I took his temp every 30 min all night last night and this morning he was back down to 98.7.... I have been so scared for the past 24 hrs... but it looks like everything is okay.. I will pray for u and your little girl, keep your head up my friend :)
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    Yea know, my little girl is just over 2 as well. The doc did mention she could be popping molars in and that's the reason for fever and her massive runny nose and congestion. She don't have a cough though at all so DR thinks cold or teething. We weren't going to agree to test her but we wanted to be safe instead of sorry. I do appreciate the kind words. Hope everything turns out the best for you and your son as well. it really is scary right now in the world.
    Treeibus
    Treeibus
    I hope everything is well with ur little one... it turned out to be my sons back teeth coming in on both sides, he also had runny nose and was slobbering everywhere... Its so scary in the world right now, even more scary when your child is involved... I will keep prayers coming ... good luck my friend
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    Thank you again.
    My little girl is starting to run a small fever. I just got over a cold so hopefully it's just that and not this mess going around. Playing it safe and probably getting her tested today after I call her doctor. If this post is for you....prayers are needed please. If not , please no rude comments. Very worried.
    Google this and check what the patent number is for.....Crazy!!!!!!! US patent number 10130701
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    Ill have to check that out. You did see what that patent number is for?
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    Yes I did... strain of coronavirus. It looks like the bird flu strain, by why in March 3 this year? Event 201 was funded by the Gates Foundation and hosted by John Hopkins Medical.
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    There's even patent numbers for the cure
    How do you get grain alcohol if they don't sell it in your state? I assume travel to a state that sells it lol?
    TurboBucket
    TurboBucket
    Yup just like we used to have to do for fireworks haha.
    Our sponsor Extractohol can ship to the following states:
    Alabama Iowa New Jersey South Dakota

Arkansas Kentucky New York Tennessee

California Louisiana North Carolina Texas

Colorado Massachusetts North Dakota Wisconsin

Florida Michigan Ohio Wyoming

Georgia Mississippi Oklahoma

Indiana Missouri South Carolina

New Hampshire
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    I figured I was going to have to drive to one of the states. Sadly, I am not included in that list. I was looking to making oil.
    Easiest way to make thc or cbd infused vape oil?
    Pretty new on this site....I am looking for some info on DWC but when I search I get 40000000 different pages. Can anyone help with one or 2 simple questions please? I have been trying to get an answer on my journal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom