R
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hey seen you are from same area I am let me know if you need help with anything vice vera. Happy growing!!
    R
    Rickjamespart2
    I'm a new authorized cultivator but I don't know where to get clones???? I was waiting for the dispensaries to open but the covid-19 is probably going to slow down the process. Do you ever go to worms way hydroponic store? I got ocean forest and roots organics soil for a reasonable price. They also gave me microbe tea for free.
    Moto258
    Moto258
    Well I have 6 clones going just don’t know what strain they are since I mixed up all the seeds, but I have 6 girls in 4th week flower now and was planning on switching the clones to flower when these finish, but kinda thinking like trashing them since I found 2 plants that are in flower now with a couple bananas on the top colas. I’m just watching closely for anymore to pop up so I can finish them out and check if the buds are seeded or not.I’m waiting to go with gorilla glue on my next grow I pretty sure I’m flowering out jah Cush at the moment. I don’t go to that one not sure where that one is. I go to happy hydro a lot their pretty solid guys up their and you never go up their and the owner not be their as well so he’s passionate you can tell! I’ll have to check that place out tho.
    R
    Rickjamespart2
    Hey they deleted our conversation with my email so if u need it again let me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom