• Just figured out this evening that the browning and dying buds weren't caterpillars...it is bud rot. :confused: I have been pulling the spots off as I've seen them the past few days. Thinking that it was caterpillars, I have not treated it like bud rots and vicious crappy ass spores. I feel a bit defeated. Anyone have any advice to deal with bud rot? Is my whole harvest lost? Because after reading some articles, it doesn't seem like I'll be winning this battle. I'm ready for a fight though...
    Justin Goody
    Justin Goody
    Just my personal experience (I grow every year outdoors and have experienced the same trouble) it is likely originating in the root system. Every section of plant is represented by a section of roots, and if you have some type of nematode or grub eating at them, it kills off the corresponding part of the plant. Since I started using mosquito bits in my soil/feedings, that problem has not recurred. Yours may be different, but it’s something to consider. Bud rot sucks.
    BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    I have found that the rot may also be caused by the poop from the caterpillars when it gets wet it gets moldy and spreads to the flowers the poop is in.
    Woke up early today to a soft kiss from my wife that just got home after a graveyard. Decided to come downstairs, make a fresh latte, cook her some breakfast, and a quick wake & bake sesh with the PAX. It has been a fine start to the day! I hope everyone is able to find something today to bring a smile and some peace. Later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom