Elevated Lighting Company

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Ive always wantes to experiance using led's from you guys but when doing alot of searching its like 50/50 chance of all led bulbs working BUT curious what size light would yall use in a 4x4x7 tent..wattage,width,length??and the reviews i see mainly are on the lights that are mid rage priced,soo does it pay off getting a cheaper one?lol
    Hey! For a 4 x 4, we recommend our 500w lights, our 650w Demon, or two 250w lights.

Review wise - our website reviews are actual customer experiences. For some reason, the mid-sized lighting area is far more popular for people to leave reviews. Our 500w are quite popular just not many people leaving reviews.
    Hello, Im trying to find led lights that are power efficient. It can’t show up too much on my bills, I currently have 2x 600w hps. I need something that can cover a 4x8 area and that uses like 250-300w. Any ideas?
    Hello I recently bought (2) 250 W lights from you guys I have (6) plants growing in a 4x4x8 vivosun tent. I want to know how much light should i give them. I currently have the lights 18 inch from the plants. i have the knob turned all the way down i don't want to burn the plants but i don't know if i should turn it up more or how much.
    Just spent the day emailing back and fourth with the Budget LED team what started out as a plan to do a DIY build they turned into building me the egact board I need from the extended driver cable to move the extra heat out of my tent to making sure the board were in the proper sync for best coverage in my 3x3 flower space absolutely top notch all around I was specifily looking for a board with the LM301H diodes and got way more than I was looking for now with the Osram reds and LG Ultraviolet jeeeze you have way out done yourself so don’t even care if I have to wait for the preorder worth every second of the wait and every penny spent a true 10/10 keep it up you are my #1 go to for my lights from now on
    Hi, I had an account, had issues, now I have this one. I have a 35k 500w red spec. I have it at 100% and 36 Inches. This is where my plants are today. Do I need to make any adjustments?...opps vant ppst pics. Perhaps you can see my grow journal?
    Hello I am looking into buying one of your light soon but i have a few questions. I am going to be growing in a 4x4 tent what do you suggest that i get?
    Ya 4/20 was something else for us this year.

We have some options in stock like the Series 3 LM301H boards and the Series 2 Red Spec in 3000k. Our lighting comes with a 3 year warranty and is built to last.

Pre-order has also been very popular because of our Series 3 Red Spec.
    B
    bsinger
    If i were to pre order something do you have an exact date when it they would be ready
    My best guess is May 10th roughly. Could be sooner. Boards are being pressed now and expected to wrap up this upcoming week and then testing.
    We could possibly have them ready sooner.

The new Series 3+ Red Spec boards will feature the Samsung LH351H reds so a better diode. Pricing for the Red spec will remain as is until the pre-order ends.
    Hi! I have a 5x5x6.5 flowering tent, I was wondering what kind of lighting setup you would recommend? I plan on doing a sog and my budget is right about the middle. I don't want some cheap stuff that is just gonna crap out on me but I also definitely can't afford top of the line equipment. Thanks for all your help!
    Hey thanks for considering us. Are you utilizing the full 5 x 5? Like wall to wall growing? Also, what is your budget? We have a few options so I want to make sure we reccomend the best for you.
    Hi I'm wondering what would you reccomend for a flower room that's 3.5ft x 8ft?
    Hey man I wonder if you can help me out I have 80cm x 80cm x 180cm or 2.5' x 2.5' x 6' grow tent. And I am looking for a good Budget LED for 2 up to 4 plants to grow so do you no any good one
    Hey Mrmorrison, our SQ design is a great fit for your grow space. For full cycle, you would want it in 3500k. You can also save 5% utilizing our forum discount code 420MAG. All our lighting feature top bin diodes from Samsung and come with Meanwell Driver.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom