• Yo KULT ! I have a question for you, I’ve put 3 unknown seeds into a 0,5L pot (you can see it in my growjournal), the 3 seeds have sprouted since about 2 days, will i be able to transplant each one into another 0,5L pot so they can all have about 2 weeks in before transplant into 3 or 4L pots (cant remember what i have) ??? Thanks a lot and have a good day !
    Hey cult, I'm just starting out and reading your feeding schedule for coco. I'm using the canna uk range. A+B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Cannaboost, Pk13/14 and vitalink calmag. What would the equivalents be to your nutrients.

A+b is that my grow micro and bloom (my base)

Metaboost is equivalent to Cannaboost (so the websites says)

It says to use rhizo everytime I replant and higher doses to promote root development during seedling stage.

Cannazyms the liquid fertalizer

I'm starting to get to grips with ec and ph.

I'm in Scotland our waters 0.19 ec or 90ppm

Sorry just a tad confused as all.

Cheers Scottish
    Hi Cult ! Only page 40 of your super thread which is gonna be my Bible for my first grow ever haha
    Thank you very much for helping and sharing your knowledge !!! Peace
    Hi Cultivator, I've stumbled onto a grower who practices mainlining. He claims to water/twice a day. Assuming it's to hasten the healing. Do you know of this practice and how can you water/feed twice a day and not kill them for the obvious reasons. Btw, he uses fabric pots. I get the premise but there are details missing.
    Stay healthy
    E
    Esme
    Go take a look at his Instagram mate you'll probably get a reply from him there mate. Don't believe he's active on here mate.
    E
    Esme
    @cultivator420new
    Hello Cultivator! I have seen ur posts about ur alien easyfeed system, very Nice :p ima about to start up a autopot grow after multiple grows in soil with reglar handfeed.
    What medium do u recommend, thinking about doing straigt Coco. And then i would like to know whitch nutes u recommend, i just want a easy scheadule i can go for from start to finish. I will go veg for 6 weeks then flip it.
    //peace G
    HigherTheHigh
    HigherTheHigh
    He's using Instagram if you use that platform.
    E
    Embassy91
    Aha okej
    HigherTheHigh
    HigherTheHigh
    If you want an easy schedule to go by, Cannas nute chart is easy, I use with a few goodies, if your only watering once per day just grow in straight coco, Canna again is a great Medium or you could multi feed daily and add perlite.
    Hello Cultivator, I saw you really know what you're doing and just wanted to ask you a question about ventilation, as I've been hearing conflicting things regarding the subject:

Will 400 CFM air pump be enough for a small bathroom?

I'm thinking about buying a AC Infinity Cloudline T6 (400 CFM) for my grow space, which is about 8' x 8' x 5' (320 cubic feet).

I'll be using 150 true watts of LEDs (1 x 50W Chinese LED and 1 x 100W Mars Hydro LED).

Bathroom has no additional vents.

I will be using a carbon scrubber.

Trying to grow 2-3 plants, I'm a new and small time grower.

I live in an area where temps and humidity are pretty moderate (70-85 F and 45-60% humidity).

Based on this online calculator, I should only need 332 CFM (I assumed I have 1.5 lights, since I believe their calculator uses HID lights for their calculation, and I am using LEDs).

Will the 400 CFM rating of the Cloudline T6 be enough?
    (Just want to see if there's anything I'm missing here, or anything else I should consider.)

Many thanks in advance for any feedback!
    P
    PaperClip2
    What size is the room in meter's, I can give you some help air Cult say's you want to exchange the air of the room 2/3 times per a min.
    Hi,

I've been growing for the last couple years in a 50% coco 40% perlite and 10% sphagnum moss mix and thought I knew I was doing until I saw one of your posts on this forum and the subsequent pictures you posted of your plants just blew my mind and had me rethink if I'm doing things right:laughtwo:

My plants(clones) start in 1 gal pots and finish in 3gals(3-4ft tall). I do Drain to waste and wait until the medium drys (not completely but so that the pots feel light when I lift them). This can take 3-4 days, especially at the very start. Feeding becomes pretty much every other day when in Flower. Is this wrong? Should I be watering my plants daily or at least every other day regardless of if the medium has dried or if the pots still feel heavy?

I hand water with a wand. I understand my grow isn't 100% coco, with the addition of perlite and a little bit of moss... does that change what I should be doing?

I just registered to this forum after seeing the pictures you posted and would be forever grateful if you got back to me on this.:yummy:

Cheers!
    Kushman
    Reactions: Lowrider72
    Teddy Edwards
    Teddy Edwards
    Hi @Kushmanpl. We haven't seen Cultivator for a couple of months. Please post your question in our FAQs, where you will get plenty of expert support.
    I've been told you are well experienced with Coco and wondering if you can advise on how to help my sick plant, no recovery and out of ideas on what steps to take :( thanks! Sick plant !
    Hi cult are you active?? I'm having a SOS moment is there a way I can contact you or speak I'm having major problems in my coco grow I need some advice or guidence I'm desperate mate if you can let me know if your here so I can explain my situation. Cheers
    Hi cult I was wanting a bit of advice on LED I tried looking around but couldn't find any decent info I have a 2.4m x 2.4m x2m tent and I'm wanting to upgrade to LED but I'm unsure if the 600w LED light are the same as a 600w hps is this the case?? I also want to keep 1 hps in the tent just to keep a bit of heat in there... Do you think it's a good idea to use both in 1 tent??

Thanks for any advice mate happy new year
    GXL750C
    GXL750C
    I am currently using a 1000w led but I'm finding the footprint to be too small. It's working for the couple I've got growing right now but I would suggest looking into cob lighting for more coverage area. (I will be changing to cob asap. Bigger footprint from lower wattage and good k value) As for the warmth issue I simply placed a small space heater in the room making sure it's not blowing directly onto the plants so as to create an ambient heat
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    It depends on the light. you get what you pay fo with LED, go cheap and it will be vastly different to spending the money for quality. they dont compare the same with wattage. Good LEDs will out perfom hps w for w but be prepared to pay over a grand for a good light. LEDs give off heat so with quality upgrades you wouldnt need to keep an hps in there. Im an hps grower really although i have grown with LEDs several times. for me if its not broke i wont change it. Its not financially smart for me to change fully to LED because of the enormous costs that would involve. Go for a 600w actual draw rather than the equivalent also.
    hi Cult. i just want to ask you for advice how to start with watering my brand new easyfeed systems as i've never ran it before. what do you recommend for weg and for flower? i'm gonna run 16 pots with 4 hps.
    Hi @Cultivator , I have been following you. You seem to be a guru and I am grateful for some of the advice you post here. I have a 2x2x4 Grow tent with 2 plants. I have a King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum that I bought in Amazon. My Autos look small and stunted .... Do you think this light set up might be the cause? I bought a 8X4X6 tent, I would love to change my grows to that tent. What lighting should I use? Are the Mars 2 lighting setups worth while? Thank you for posting in the forum mate
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    hi, without seeing your set up its impossible to say. i wouldnt use mars 2 as they arent powerful enough for me. i think they useful for supplementing lighting and thats it really. others may disagree but thats my opinion.
    Reactions: DogOn
    Hey Cultivator, I'm new here and just getting ready to start growing, never grew anything before, and i read your post on growing in coco which is the way I think I'm gonna go, can i message u on here if i have any question?
    Reactions: Cultivator
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    yes ofcourse. start a journal and ask in there then everyone learns together
    Bonsaiweed
    Bonsaiweed
    You will need 50 posts on the forum before you can message him privately, but you can always call him to a thread by adding @ in front of his name ...ie @Cultivator
    Biggaford2
    Biggaford2
    Thanks, I appreciate all the help.
    hi cultivator, i have some question for coco growing. hoping that you can help me out for it cause i already failed for my first harvest. I am using advanced nutrients ph perfect coco sensi grow and bloom. i did't use ro water. can you give me advise of the nutrient feeding.
    how much nutrients you need to mix with water?
    does it matter what mix first?
    i am using the bluelab truncheon, there is ppm x.5 and ppm x.7 don't know witch one should i go with?
    Reactions: Jack420
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    have you looked at my how to grow in coco thread? sorry for late reply, i havent been around.
    Hello cult,not going to lie i am a noob and am going to do a sog in coco and want to know what size pot is small enuff for 1 oz per plant from rooted clone and how long to veg.thanks bro
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    id do less plants and grow them out. it be alot easier for you. but if you insist on it a 7 litre pot would do.
    Y I man how's it going cult a fellow Brit here not from your neck of the woods though, I have followed all your journals you certainly know your stuff and I like the way you write down to earth and honest with common sense, I am on my fifth grow about to chop in the next week or so I grow in coco at the moment I get better each grow and I pick things up quick and have plenty of common,my site is a loft with restricted height,so I am keen to set up my own custom RDWC with more head height, I read your feeding schedule on your coco chart so I am happy to crack on with that but could do with some advice with the lighting and extraction stuff, I am not one of these people that tight with grows, So a few pointers from yourself to help me on the way would be great if you have the time as I know your a busy fella if you have I minute I can tell you what I think and you might be able to put me straight as I don't want to buy twice, thanks cheers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom