• Kinda a mix bag typeof morning.

Was in a bad accident last night, my car is fucked. Anyhow- we came away relatively unhurt so that's a blessing.

So, got my weigh in for my 2nd grow. 264g off of two Autos. 200g from just the Blueberry alone!! Not bad for a 2 plant three month run!!
    Feeling a little more clear headed today and just want to say something. I've been on some "newer/experimental" pain treatments that I need to go back to the clinic for every few months. It works great, but I'm not quite the same mentally for a month or so each time. Looking through my comments, I can see how it changed me. Sorry folks for the stupidity. MJ helps tremendously, but still isn't enough. I don't want an opioid script, so my options are slim. Maybe I'm judging myself too hard, but since my disability started, this place has become a haven for me and I have deep gratitude and appreciation for everyone's patience. It's often easy to judge peeps online, but the reality is we often don't get the full scope of what's effecting them...and the openness and acceptance of this community is incredible. :Namaste:
    :green_heart:
    hey there Rexer... I have been monitoring my Trichomes and it appears the trichomes on both of these strains have very small trichomes..

Were your strains the same in that regard?
    My superSkunks trichomes are beginning to turn amber on the main (or what would have been) only.. when you harvested yours did you base it on the main cola?

My blueberries are the same with regards to the small trichomes... but they are just cloudy at the moment on their main colas.

Thanks,
    Reactions: Rexer
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Hey @Growdad420

I took multiple pics of the calyxes and went based upon an average of what I was seeing. If you go in my journal you'll find them near the end (it's a short journal). I also used a microscope to make it easier.

You always have the option of doing partial harvest and allowing the remaining to get to a more mature state.
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Here's a pic of an Auto Blueberry 4 weeks into flower (11.5 weeks since seed germination).

Not sure if it helps, sorry...an off kind of day.
    I remember the superskunk as less trichomes but nicely dense. I wondered if it was a pheno thing. I can safely say that this run, my blueberries are crazy sticky (compared to last time) and have more trichomes then my last grow. I've changed my nutes to Mega Crop this time with liquid koolbloom.
    Growdad420
    Growdad420
    The blueberries are far more frostier than the skunks. I think the skunks will finish before the blueberries. I'll keep checking the other colas. Thanks for the advice. ✌️
    Hi hopefully this will help the 2 lines to the basket are water lines with 2 GPH drip heads
    The light is vented through the top, just put in the filter as the plants are starting to smell. The vent fan is after the light
    Enzymes Komplete is the product I used to clear up the root rote. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Rexer
    Rexer
    "Enzymes Komplete" thank you, I'll have to remember that if I ever encounter it. I'm currently not using organic, so I keep em healthy with regular doses of H2O2.

Ahh that explains it, I was curious on how you were keeping temps under control, which you obviously had been to get them that far!
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Actually I gotta take that back. A member on here had his grow ruined by the use of this product....not so sure on it now.
    Hey TV bro :ganjamon: I was wondering If you can help me : since i handwater my coco, for now, i bought a air pump as you told me For my reservoir of about 5L. But then what do you think : should it be turn on 24/24 or just like an hour or idk how long just before feeding ? Thanks and btw do you have the same super pc glasses that i have bro ?? :high-five:
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Lol no worries. To get your hoses through you'll most likely drill a small hole in the lid, and the reservoir just needs to be light proof (light + nutes = bad bacteria). It needs to be cool (18C - 20C, though I've been told by an experienced grower that 18C is a better temp target), as heat will also increase bacteria in the reservoir. I cant remember, but if your not doing organic, H202 (hydrogen peroxide, food grade not pharmacy stuff) can be added now and then to help with sterilization. If you go that route, get some good rubber gloves (thick), as it's not pleasant to spill on the hands.

Anyhow back to your question; the lid should allow the air to escape to prevent pressure build.
    Maritimer
    Maritimer
    Ahoy me Northern brother!
    Just saying hello
    • Love
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Hey Maritimer! How have you been doing brother?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom