oldsmokey
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Repotted my 3 strains, what do you think? So far, only one took it hard. I posted a picture an hour after repot, “squirt” isn’t doing well.
    Herby Green
    Herby Green
    Found this somewhere yesterday..i havent tried it yet,but maybe a few baby boomers might add to it
    PLANTING A CLONE
    I don't use a net pot in my cloner. I do use collars though. My process for moving clones into soil is as follows. Fill a solo cup up to top with water. Take another solo cup your potting into and fill 25% with soil. Take clone out of cloner and remove collar. Pour 25% of the water into your cup filled 25% of soil and as doing this stick clone down in soil, all at same time. Then fill cup up with soil to your liking, I usually fill almost all the way up. Then use rest of the water you have left over. Stick in a shady place like under another bigger plant for few days as you move it under direct light
    @oldsmokey , am I correct in understanding that if my light is to far away from my girls, they will focus more energy on growing up, instead of flowering?
    Reactions: KrunckleSam
    OIFVET79
    OIFVET79
    315w CMH and currently sits 22 inches above canopy.

I had lighting at about 34 inches but they've grown tall and lanky and now sits at 22inches. Also got my watering issue squared away after reading Emilya's guide.
    oldsmokey
    oldsmokey
    I have never used that light. But distant sounds about right to me. You can test by holding your hand at the canopy level if it feels uncomfortable or too hot then it's going to be the same for the plant.now you also want to take into consideration at what stage of growth the plant is at. Seedlings need a lot less light than a plant and flower.you would probably be better off asking this question in an open thread like the frequently asked questions. Then you can get responses from people that are using that light. You could also post some pictures to illustrate your concerns about your plants stretching.
    oldsmokey
    oldsmokey
    I am always happy to help if I can
    Hey oldsmokey,
    You actually posted on my thread yesterday with some awesome information about Pro-mix HP and Mega Crop, but I just had a couple more questions.

I was able to get the pro-mix but unable to get MC due to the fact they're sold out.
    I wanted to find out if it would be okay to transfer my plant into a bigger pot with regular organic soil, while feeding it normal filtered water, until the MC was back in stock.

Just wanted to find out if that would harm my plants at all.

Thanks and have a great day!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom