dutchmasters
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• hey bud, i havent been able to check out journals as much lately and havent really seen you around as much. just wanted to say hi and make sure everything is good... have a good sunday!
    ya I just read his journal last night, he's getting some real nice results with those, I think i Might just stick with the CFLs and just get some mylar from the hydro shop, I notice alot of folks have the mylar and are getting great results. plus i really can't afford to buy anything else besides that for this grow, i haven't even harvested one plant yet!! lol
    :ganjamon:actually no, i've read fluroman's and he got a great yield using cfls his first go round, and hazeseeker has gotten pretty good results too, i'm just wondering if it's worth it to go with the metal halide as i've already invested so much $$ in this grow already, maybe i should just get some mylar and change the positioning of my lights?:ganjamon:
    actually no, i've read fluroman's and he got a great yield using cfls his first go round, and hazeseeker has gotten pretty good results too, i'm just wondering if it's worth it to go with the metal halide as i've already invested so much $$ in this grow already, maybe i should just get some mylar and change the positioning of my lights?
    nada, i'm contemplating getting a 175w metal halide for my veg box, it's only about 90 bucks at home depot with the ballast. but i'm not sure how much energy i'd be using.
    yea ima try it wit one plant and see how it reacts nd if its all good ill hit up the other one. but i should use very little of my nutes i bought right?
    use the mg perilite just rinse good TEll u the TRUTH ididnt even rinse the mg perlite i have and the peat moss i got has mg to try it c what happens
    its going good i just wish i could find regular perlite i was excited to try out my plant food. buti guess ill have to wait. your grow is looking really good man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom