• how you doing Shed hope all is good, hope you don't mind answering a question as you said you just us synthetic nutes and you helped me figuring out my mix for the holland secret micro & grow which is doing good, is there a amendment for top dressing while using the liquid nutes to give my plants a extra boost just for shits n giggles such as bat shit worm castings dynomyco recharge or will that bugger up my plants with the liquid nutes i'm using ?
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Top dressed actual nutes are usually time-release so you never know what your plant is getting when. Also hard to get out of the soil if they're causing a problem.

Growers Recharge is mostly microbes which aren't involved in plant nutrition with synthetic nutes (which is why plants still grow well in coco, hydro, and peat), though the organic folks will probably disagree. And bat shit guano can cause nitrogen toxicity in a plant that's not N deficient. Dynomyco needs to be blended in during transplant as it's a non-soluble form of mycorrhizae. If you wanted to water that in you would need something soluble like Great White.

Worm castings are fine for plants though I've never found a need for them. If you're going to use them In a synthetic nute grows they're better used mixed in rather than top-dressed.

The formula I gave you for your plants are what your plants need during the grow, and there's no evidence that plants need a sudden boost of something at some point during their lives to make something different happen. It's important to remember that plants take up what they need and can't be force fed nutrients just because you gave it to them. Excess nutes are either wasted in the soil or create toxicities and lockouts in your plants.

The most productive plants are the ones that are green and happy and show no signs of distress.

Hope that helps!
    con
    con
    Perfect thats what i figured thank you very much
    Just saw a post from Buds Bunny that mentioned he (or she) learned how to trim for big colas from you. How can I learn this too?
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Howdy NCL! A good place to start would be to read my post here (the word "here" is a link, so click on it!), and this link covers a lot of the same thing but with some other info as well.

If you have any questions after reading those two posts, stop by my journal and ask questions there.

:ciao:
    bluter
    bluter
    learning how to defol and train is where i'd start. it's a process that is used throughout the grow. quadding, mainlining, or scrogging, are all methods that you may want to read up on.
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy.... Not Buds Bunny. There is / was a girl on here called Buds Bunny at one time. I'm a dude ! LOL.
    Hey can u can you tell me if these are ready to harvest yet I took some pictures on magnified of the trichomes it's gorilla glue number four on about 90 days I can't figure out how to post pictures to this can you look at my thread I made in the harvest and curing section
    Scottylikesbud
    Scottylikesbud
    @Buds Buddy after your wicked harvest @ way back last year or so. I can throw in my hat in the ring saying defol does help from my noob-ish experience in developing better quality buds.:high-five:
    My bad for questioning ur skills back then:oops: :goodjob:
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    LOL I'm so confused! Why did you put that comment on a post from jakedog on my profile page?
    Scottylikesbud
    Scottylikesbud
    Sometimes I just browse and post. :nomo:Came across this post and had to share my previous thoughts on defol.
    Good morning everyone @420 Magazine .
    And shed idk I guess it just so happens @InTheShed is on your profile lol
    Imma medicate this next slice of toast for you and idk god willing fall asleep once the butter kicks in
    Hi, I was told that you might be able to help me regarding the fungus in a substrate of coconut cubes. Do I need to wash the substrate completely or is only good and long watering enough to kill the fungus?
    Hey In the Shed. I just started a grow journal and forgot to tag you in it. Maritimer speaks highly of you and I speak highly of him and Mrs. Maritimer.
    Good afternoon, Shed.

Do you know how to decarb concentrates, i.e. shatter and budder?
    Thank you so much for your help. Really, really appreciate it!!!!!
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Sorry PP, just saw this! Glad to be able to help. :thumb:
    P
    PistolPete80
    No worries bud. First two finished decently and netted about 8oz dry. Bag appeal is meh but it smokes well and does the job lol.
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Bag appeal doesn't matter a lick unless you're selling! Smokes well and does the job is primo. :high-five:
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    If you mean that really curly leaf and it's just the one, it's a mutant and you can ignore it (unless there is a caterpillar hiding in the curl). The rest of the plant looks like there's some bug damage, possible light stress from looking at the curled edges, and the lowers look pretty yellow which could be a nitrogen deficiency. Does that cover iit?
    M
    Manchester2020
    I have treated for mites and thrips has I have seen some webbing a few weeks ago but seen any since and I treated for thrips around a week ago so hopefully they stay away all new growth seems healthy and no signs of damage or actual bugs' light is becoming a major issue for me I dont know if I should add another light I currently have one mh 600w light in the tent I'm going to add another tomorrow and lift the lights a few inches and I have not come across Caterpillars anywhere just curled growth that I think was due to a light leak I have now fixed
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    With the tacoing I don't think you need more light, maybe less!
    Another grower mentioned you in my thread... please help!
    Reactions: InTheShed
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Very difficult for me to get on here these days, so my apologies for not responding sooner. I hope everything got sorted out in my absence. If not, post a link here and I will try to take a look for you.
    Hello from greece,i would like to ask you something about my recent grow.Well i have an 8week photoperiod and two 1 week old autos in my balcony.I am waiting these days my led lights.I am planning to grow them together.I mean that i am thinking to have them for 8-10 hours a day under the lights and when i am back from work to put them under the direct sunlight for about 6-7 hours.After some weeks i will turn them to 12/12. Do you think that they would be ok?
    InTheShed
    InTheShed
    Greetings from Los Angeles!

I do the same thing with my photos (sun all day, inside under lights at night) so they get 20/4. Then, when I want to flip them, I just have the lights off for 12 hours. Then I put them back outside every morning.

Having the autos on the same 12/12 as the photos is fine.
    Hello, I've been scrolling round these parts for a bit and have noticed you in quite a few forums. I need help identifying something in a picture. Is there a way I could message you as I need it to be disclosed?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom