DoYouRight
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I know, I know, I haven't been on in about a week!! Been so busy with life here the past week, and its kept me away from the #1 Forum Platform in the World, 420Magazine.com!!! Thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way with this grow! This grow has been so stressful, but it has been fun at the same time! Peace everyone!! And I hope all of you have had a wonderful harvest this Year!!
    What's up everyone? I truly hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Its definitely that time for us Outdoor Growers, Fall is upon us here in the States! All the time and effort that we put into these plants. Early Spring started it all for me, we had a very mild winter in my area, but we did have some very sneaky cold ass nights in mid to late May, that had me worried! But, like ALL Things, This To Shall Pass!
    Even though I will probably have early on-set Carpal Tunnel from all this Trimming! Lol!! But atleast its that time I do get to say! Hell Yeah my 420 Friends!

Peace Out for now Everyone,
    Do You Right!!
    Okay everyone, I need some major HELP!! Help talking me down off this Ledge of Paranoia!! Damn! As you may or may not know, my grow is Outside, in a State where it's, well.... Illegal to do so, like must of us! But some of you are the Lucky few that have not this Worry anymore, to some Degree I guess!
    Anyway, damn..... Every Plane and Helicopter that passes within ear shot has my attention forth right and its that way until I cant hear it anymore! I mean, what kinds of Technology are we dealing with these days? Crazy off the budget shit they're using, for what, a plant that grows naturally just about everywhere on this planet, hell, I bet they are growing it on the International Space Station!!!
    But with all these planes and helicopters flying around, it's driving me mad and crazy! I'm this close |-----| to pulling the plants and harvesting to get it over with! Just pisses me off yeah know? All this hard work, and the lawmen just want to destroy your work! These is crazy, just as I have written this, some where around 4 planes have went around my area, I'm sure its the same plane, flying a Grid Pattern.
    Help, What Should I DO????
    DoYouRight
    DoYouRight
    I mean today has been hell for me! I heard through the grape vine in my community, that the Highway Patrol has been spotted at the local Small Airport using a Modified Cessna! No Identification on the plane, so no idea ehen it's on my area! Sucks really bad and I'm totally pulling my hair out here! Just waiting for Tricones to turn and I can Harvest! Still a few weeks, even a month on a few plants, around 3 plants are close to the end!! 5 playing ketchup!! Lol!!

Just need some positive vibes being sent my way and if you pray, pray for me! Thanks a whole heck of a lot everyone!!!
    BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    If your in the USA this is there last year to do this next year most likely the federal ban will not be enforced due to serious changes about to take place this is there dying breath.
    DoYouRight
    DoYouRight
    Yes, Southern USA!! WOOHOO!! LOL!!!
    You know, honestly the more I watch Strain Hunters, the more I appreciate the Cannabis plant! This one type of plant, although it may be a different strain, resides in almost every single part of the World! I'm proud to be a grower of this marvelous miracle plant, we all most do our part to Legalize It, not just talk about it needing it to be Legal! Actually getting off our (sometimes Stoned) ass, and getting out there and pushing for Legalization of this Plant that we all Love so much!!
    I'm gonna do my part, how about You?
    Peace to all of you out there! Much Love!
    Cause Bob Marley said it best, I shot the Sheriff, but I did not shoot the Deputy!, wait no, thats the wrong one...... Hold on.....
    Here it is.....
    One Love, one heart.
    Let's get together and feel all right.... Yeah, there we go!!!

Peace to All!!!
    Hey 420 Magazine, how about Updating the ol' YouTube Account, I Subed you guys there just a bit ago! You have 3.05K Subs right now! I know you guys can have a lot more than that! As much content that you have here online and with this Forum, the possibilities are truly Endless! Run some interviews, hit up some Sponsors, Show off the __________ of the Month!!!! I would love to work for you guys and work in Promotions, Design, and an Influencer!! Only problem that I have is that I can't pass a drug test, I have a lot of Pot in my system!!! Lol!!! Anyway, just a though on the YouTube! Peace guys and gals and I hope your all having a blessed and wonderful day!
    Need HELP!!!! I'm just not getting High like I used too! Seriously though, I personally smoke more Reg. than Mids and Loud, just do to the fact that I don't have great connections around my neck of the woods! I know some good quality is around, but I'm not lucky enough to get my hands on it!!! Ever!!
    Just tired of feeling like I'm wasting my money on a bunch of bullshit weed half the time! Like the current half oz I just bought, Smell is decent, buds are sticky as hell, but bowl smoking is harsh, joints or blunts have a better taste to it, but damn, I should be stoned off my ass smoking a joint by myself, at the most I get lightheaded and a bit of euphoria! Lol!! Just want some good smoke! I mean yeah, thats everyone's intentions I'm sure, but damn, really! Whats a man gotta do for some amazing weed to smoke! Sorry for the rant! Just tired of the bullshit!! Namaste to all of you out there!!
    DoYouRight
    DoYouRight
    Looks like some DASH (Dank Ass Shit Here) Lol!! Thats what I had named some that I grew a few years ago! Those buds are beautiful Brother! Smell-o-vision must be a real thing cause I can smell it from here! And I'm sure that those girls and buds, will, Do You Right!!!!! Thanks for sharing those with me, gives me hope that one day, again, I will come across some Beautiful Fire!! I have a small grow going, around 9 plants, lost 2 the other day cause of turning to males, still waiting on 5 others to make the turn! 3 have been in flower for about 3 weeks now, hope these turn out good and hopefully I get a good amount to last me!! I'm starting a grow journal today on them! Namaste Brother and thanks again for the share!!
    P
    Popsco
    If you write a “How-To “ book, I will be your first customer .
    Jack420
    Jack420
    Dam brother thanks brother tag me in I love helping in enyway I can I learned all I kno from here. Thanks those girls came out killer n really simple run check on them once a week since it’s all running off timers
    Can you hear the void I describe! 311 Song: Use Of Time!!
    If you don't know who the band 311 is, then you must check them out! Plenty of songs about weed and relaxin', good vibes and getting lost in one's Highs!!!
    BeanTownFan420
    BeanTownFan420
    Everyone knows 311!
    DoYouRight
    DoYouRight
    Im sure alot of people do know of 311, Ive been a fan since '94 and have relaxed too and Love every album they've made throughout the Years! 311 just celebrated their 30th Anniversary! What a feet!!! I just wanted my first status update to be about 311! It was late and I was extremely High!!! Lol! Peace and Namaste to you all!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom