Stltoed
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Happy Danksgiving my Braddah! I hope all is well with you and the ohana. Sending you guys lots of aloha from Hawaii as always my friend!
    :passitleft:
    Hi. I saw that you use Hula Bloom. Today is 6 weeks in flower for my girls and I was planning to use it in tomorrow's feeding. I haven't used it yet and wanted to ask how frequently you use it, or if you have any tips on strength etc. I'm growing Purple Kush in soil.
    Stltoed
    Stltoed
    I grow in a style called RDWC. Recirculating Deep Water Culture. Basically I have 2 pots to grow in and another container that I used as a reservoir. Its about 50 gallons total. Each pot can grow as many as 7 plants, but i don't go over 2 per pot... its just too crowded. The pots are full of water all the time and the plants grow directly in the nutrient rich water. The plants can't be moved for a few reasons... at a certain point the rootball is too large to pull out of the pot, another reason is because I grow with a scrog net, which covers the plants. Once the scrog is filling up the plants are locked in. In my signature there should be a link called My RDWC. I can't tell if its still there from this area. If not its still on my sig. It can be found with a search if you have the time.

I'd flush for a minimum of 3 days, and call it good. I would use as much water as I could to run through the plant... as long as you soil doesn't hold water too much.

Well, with your leaves turn yellow, I would say you have a couple weeks left. It will probably be ready around 8 weeks. What was the flower length according to the breeder? Give the plants the Hula Bloom, and 1 more of teaspoon of Molasses. Use your bloom nutes. Dont use Nitrogen anymore. Pk boosters (hula bloom) should be started in the 3rd and 4th week and stopped about a week or 2 before harvest. You may not see advances for the booster this time. But its possible.

Absolutely no problem. I enjoy helping usually. If you EVER have questions I'm here
    Stltoed
    Stltoed
    This may explain my hydro rig a little better
    meffa
    meffa
    I bought the PK's from Seedsman and they're showing 8 weeks flowering time. So you think JUST the Hula + 1 more Molasses from here on out?

If I'm on the first day of week 7 I'm guessing I have 1-2 feedings left. I've been going 3-5 days between watering lately.

Funny, when I started out I had planned on going with a SCROG, but my friend that's been growing for a while convinced me to top twice. My veg time with topping twice was 70 days. We took about 20 clones at the first top, he took 8 and I kept 9 (discarded the rest). I germinated 5 PK's and they all took, so in my tent I have 5 parents that were topped twice and 5 clones. I have 4 clones in an outdoor greenhouse that I figured wouldn't make it given the weather, but they survived 29F overnights and are growing so nicely now that I topped them all this past weekend. I can't get over how resilient these plants are.

I checked out your hydro setup, very ingenious stuff you have going on there! Your plants looked awesome! I'll prob need to read it several times over for it to all sink in. I have Parkinson's and it takes me a bit longer with everything I do now. :)

I was looking at all of the different strains recently and I almost fell over when I saw Acapulco Gold listed. Just seeing that transported me back to when I was a teenager and my sister got a hold of some spectacular gold weed. I was telling my friend about and it turned out he had some. He gave me one AG along with a couple others that I'd never heard of. I was able to germinate the AG this past weekend and it's about 1" tall in a solo cup right now. I'm planning to veg this baby out for a while and get some clones going. When I initially setup I went with a 4x4, but things started to get pretty crowded and I was able to shuffle things around in the basement and fit a 4x8 along with the 4x4, so I now have a veg and flower tent. I have (2) 200W Black Dogs and (2) 315CMH's in the 4x8 and (1) 200W Black Dog in the 4x4.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom