NuttyProfessor
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hello Nutty, are you able to help me out with a nute problem ( deficiency problem ) if i drop some picts over here , it look like mag deficiency but could be Iron as it affect mostly new growth, doesnt seem to affect the older leafs . Your help would be appreciated.

I added fresh picts in my growth journal if you want to look at it.

Thx
    Zeusdraco
    NuttyProfessor
    NuttyProfessor
    you might need to rinse the pebbles , might be asalt build up there then up the ph a little for a while ,
    NuttyProfessor
    NuttyProfessor
    sorry which plant , need to know asap as im away for a bit , the one in pebbles ?
    Z
    zeusdraco

I think you replied one of my old old thread hehe. There the link of my growth journal , sorry was away overworking atm with that covid.....

Look the very last post of mine with picture. I also still suffer from excess of nitrogen, i never could get ride totaly of it in my last growth and the fun start back in this growth as well.

I am thinking about switching totaly lucas ways or floranova bloom during veg.....should help my nitrogen excess ? unless you got a trick for that. On the pict you wont probably notice the nitrogen excess as i didnt take picts from the bottom but semi bad, not that bad i had worse last run and i ended up still with good yeild but suck to not be able to get ride of that problem.

Thx for your time.

Zeusdraco
    Just missing you. Have a marvelous year filled with an abundance of frosty buds. :hug:
    NuttyProfessor
    NuttyProfessor
    hello stranger lol
    Reactions: 013
    A
    AngelRosa
    Hello Professor, I'm the guy who was blown away by the idea that one could add alcohol tincture with oil or butter to the distiller... Just wondering if you have any tips on what not to do, and perhaps proportions of tincture to oil/butter?
    Any help is greatly appreciated. I am a lupus and fibromyalgia patient trying to make my own medicine
    NuttyProfessor
    NuttyProfessor
    sorry for your troubles i am the same , i am awaiting to be tested for fibro ,and MS
    i would finish it off beside a window , when you remove the lid DONT set it down or you will burn it out , turn the top off by pulling out the cable, dont add too much at once ,
    its hard to tell the strength so you will have to work on that ,i would use four ounce to one jar of coconut oil average size jar
    I use size 00 capsules
    3 ml transfer pipette to fill them

once you do it once its fool proof ,
    :goodluck:
    Reactions: 013
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom