SoGnotSOG321
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I have left this alone to long, and left my mind back at work. Have had iffy success on germination of commercial seed suppliers. When the cost is out weighing the return and timing, how many times do you keep doing the same thing before calling it?
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Have you tried rapid rooters?
    Better yet, describe how your germinating and let's see if we can improve things, I'm not too shabby at germination, but there's plenty of good folk here who also can help
    Reactions: garybo
    Well I got my vaccine appointment, April 10. I'm 20 days out, 2 days ahead of everyone else lol My wife is terrified and immunocompromised..
    Nunyabiz
    Nunyabiz
    Jeebus.
    We aren't even going to mess with it until I can just walk into the drug store and get it like a regular flu shot.
    Maybe around June.
    SoGnotSOG321
    SoGnotSOG321
    Our state had a distribution system in place that's getting all the metropolitan areas but is equally spacing it out in the rural areas as well. They have several mobile vaccination buses being used as well.
    I bet I am the only one to walk into a dark grow room today.. lol
    "We hardly ever work overtime" Second week on this new job and they're already past that into 9s and today an extra 5 more..whoopee ;)
    • Love
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    SoGnotSOG321
    SoGnotSOG321
    Yessir 6am to 3:30pm and 6 to 11 today. Wiring up electric panels, up to 6awg. I crimped 500 8awg ringlugs today and my hands are sore AF. But, its gravy for me with my nerve stuff being inside is a big plus. The more experienced you are the better you make getting hired on. I'm past piss poor on to middling as far as wiring goes, it's like messing with strings all tangled up lol
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    An electrician! Lol i may or may not have pissed off an entire electrical company working in a tower downtown Edmonton... lol #oops :rofl:
    It was because of a joke I made at a site safety meeting. It was harmless. They didn’t find the humour in it I guess :laughtwo:
    SoGnotSOG321
    SoGnotSOG321
    They've a testing block with generators out back, these are load sinks for drop off in utility use. Doesn't store the power, only dumps it into heater coils that heats up and a fan blows thru it to cool it off. Server banks have big draws on HVAC and it creates problems for switching up and down without browning out. These draw that extra kilowatt voltage over to heaters basically. I dont know if the hot air is used or not. Seems as though it could be, but if you need a comparison, picture 1000 of those electric ceramic heaters people have at home, running on a PLC that varies the wattage up and down drawing less when the air conditioning is cooling and sucking up more when the AC is off. Imagine the power company seeing a 300,000 watt spike coming from one home :headbanger:
    So I took the temp to fulltime job two weeks ago..and it's gone. Called me after I left work today FML . It's what I get for not being able to refuse a job and get unemployment benefits. Now I have to open a new claim, so impressed with the mess of the last 4 years culminating in poverty again. Yes tons o fvcking winning and being great again.
    L.I.T.F.A.
    What is it? I'm trying it on my indoor autos with some LST, real emphasis on the low. I see many beautiful things..growing here. Frankenstein's Monster has fewer cuts than some of them but my my they are works of art and drive many to pursue the same results..with unpredictable ends and much horror. "The Horror.." when the failures come remember, leave it the fvck alone and ask for help. GG
    Doctor doctor gimme the news..I gotta bad case of.. You're not getting the covid vaccine because a liar fkn lied now more Americans die..loving you?
    Any suggestions on capsule kits for RSO/CCO filling? I'm learning, but is olive oil a good "carrier" or better at blocking the liver filtering process for edible ingestion of the thc and it's full umbrella effects?
    I'm following @Buds Buddy newest grow and the new tent he got a 5x5..and I had a tot..

We are taking plants on long camping trips indoors and trying very hard to either kill them or keep them alive and fatten them up like cattle...and then kill them. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this Ted Talk. :D
    Some old Guy. Getting older. Old guys know stuff but not everything. I had a really bad accident and now I have permanent neurological problems that are reduced greatly with medical cannabis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom