Mars Hydro
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hi @SmokeSara,

Just curious if there's been any word on whether or not Mars Hydro is doing a Black Friday sale this year. I see from last year you made a post about the 2019 sale about 10 days before BF. Just curious. Cheers.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    We're officially announcing the Giveaways for Black Friday next Monday, and giveaway again! Look forward to this!
    CaptWineTeeth
    CaptWineTeeth
    Awesome. Thanks for the update!
    I bought a TS600 recently, was given another TS600 by family for a gift, then my friend unknowingly bought me a TS1000. So I own 3 new Mars Hydro and I am so stoked. I have 2 (2×2×4) mars hydro tents. Great ventilation and RH control. Should I use 1 TS600 to vedge and the TS1000 to flower, or use the 1000 to vedge and use both 600's to flower. Please help give me a idea for my best set up. 30+ years outdoor experience. Very first indoor attempt. Thank you in advance for any advice.
    I'm flipping Today and have been told by community that my light aren't enough to get an nice flower. I currently have a 4X4 tent with Bestva 1000W LED. Please help me get the right lights. I don't want over kill. I just want what I need and don't want to be looking for more lights on next grow. Please Help my girls
    • Love
    Reactions: BeanTownFan420
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Ts3000 is a very cost-effective led with a wattage of 450w, which is suitable for 4x4 growing space. In addition, we will have a promotion on black Friday. The TS3000 discount price is only $400
    Wondering if the Mars TS 600 comes in a rectangle in stead of square. Looking for a light for my side compartment of my tent for seedlings and clones. Currently using 3000 in my main area of the tent, but looking for a less expensive light for the side
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    TS600 is a square light. If you are looking for a rectangle side light, SP150 is a good choice.
    Reactions: Huzzey
    Hello @SmokeSara

Why is Mars Hydro so reluctant to third party review its FC6500 ?
    Virgin Ground
    Virgin Ground
    Why do you say that Mars is reluctant?
    Just ask Liam ( Migro) to do one. He asks for lights to do the comparisons. The lighting companies don't approach him,he approaches them.
    He's already done some Mars lights and gave them good reviews. They gave him the fixtures. I don't see this as reluctance.
    The new FC lights have only been out for a few months. Maybe Liam just hasn't gotten to it yet? It took him almost a year to get to the TS1000
    I believe.
    Reactions: Rexer
    Can you please be more specific?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Why do you say that?
    We always welcome people to review our products
    Hello @SmokeSara,
    Warranty wise, does it make any difference if the fixture is purchased from mars-hydro.com or from Mars Hydro on Alibaba?
    In both case, after purchase, who or what is the contact email address I am supposed to get in touch with for any warranty related issues ?
    Thanks for your time.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Contact Mars Hydro after-sales department: solutions@mars-hydro.com
    If you buy from the Mars Hydro website, you can contact this email address.
    If you buy from Alibaba, you need to contact Alibaba
    We will reply to your email within 24 business hours.
    Hello,

How will the Mars Hydro customer support department handle my support request if my light is affected by any defect causing it not to properly function or stop functioning altogether, during and after the 3 year warranty period, please ?

And how long will it take to the Mars Hydro customer support department to get back to me once I’ve issued a support request, please ?
    • Love
    Reactions: Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    wow, thanks for your feedback. what's mars light are you using now?
    Nicke t
    Nicke t
    Mars hydro ts600, I'm aiming for a ts3000
    Nicke t
    Nicke t
    Mars hydro ts600, I'm aiming for a ts3000
    Hi there! Heard you're the lady to go to when it comes to Mars Hydro! I have a ts600 in a 2x3x5 and was thinking of upgrading to a 3x3x6.5 and was curious if I should just get another ts600 or up for a larger size? Follow up would be does the larger sizes fit in normal wall outlets without causing issues? Merci/Thank You
    Marse
    Marse
    Might just up and go for the 1000 or 2000! Multiple lights seems like a hassle to setup haha
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    TSW2000 is a good light for 3x3 grow area. We offer coupon code ‘420magazine’ to all 420 members. It can be used on Mars Hydro official website.
    • Love
    Reactions: Marse
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    I run the 3000 in a 3x3 but it's overkill. A 2000 would be perfect for a 3x3.
    • Thanks
    Reactions: Marse
    Hey Sara, I was wondering if Mars Hydro shipped to Trinidad and Tobago, and if so, what would be the estimated shipping costs and delivery time? I am interested in buying a 4x4 grow tent and an SP250 for now, will look into another SP250 when I need to switch to bloom.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Darian, we can ship to Trinidad and Tobago from China, but the shipping cost is expensive. The tent is very heavy, so I don't recommend you buy tent from us. I would suggest you buy locally.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Sara, I saw your post about an American member placing an order for sp250. Most likely me! I placed that order on Friday. It still says processing. What steps do I need to take to cancel and get a refund?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    The SP250 of our US warehouse is also fast on delivery. It is expected to reach the US warehouse next Monday. Are you willing to wait?
    X
    xVMx
    Yes I’m going to wait for it. I spoke with someone via email and they let me know it was back in stock so I didn’t need to cancel the order. Great relief, Thank you!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    You are welcome:)
    I try this again: hi, could be that you know if a TS 1000 can be used in a 80x80cm tent and if not what Mars Hydro model could do the job? Thank you.
    Hello! I'm brand new on 420 and already I've been helped a lot here. Senior members have point me at you since I'm looking for a better light, specifically QB, looking for a tent too but I'm managing to understand my spaces (edited because I was sure to have at least option up to 80x80 but not so sure anymore) if I can install an 80x80cm tent a Ts 1000 would suffice?
    Also, I see on Mars Hydro main site that the TS 1000 is currently out of stock in EU now, and can only be shipped from china. Usually how much time is needed before EU warehouse is restocked?
    Thank you! (also, any chance of a discount cose\ qb + tent bundle :p?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    But TS1000 just sold out in EU warehouse, the new stock will arrive at the end of this month. You can pre order it on our website. The coupon code ‘420magazine’ can help you get discount
    Hello Sara, I've been using 2 96led reflector lights in my 2x4 tent for the last few years. Great lights.. looking to upgrade into a 4x4 tent. I'm thinking 2 of the Tsl-2000. I'm in Canada, hit me back
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    I recommend you 2 SP250. TSL2000 and TS3000 are all sold out in Canada warehouse.
    BubbleBucketz
    BubbleBucketz
    Of all the Mars-Hydro lights I currently own....and I own a quite a few of them, the SP-250 is by far my favorite of the group. However, I am not taking away from the performance of the others by any means. Just love how the SP series is built compared to the TS series. My TS-3000 is the beast of the bunch though.
    East Coast Marley420
    East Coast Marley420
    I really need a few SP-250's
    :kiss:
    Hello, I was wondering what size tent works best for a single TS1000? I have a 2x2 tent that is a pain to run and I wanted to go up ihn size without having to swap out all my other gear in the process.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    The coverage of TS1000 is 2x2, so your 2x2 tent is suitable. You don't need to change tent size, unless you only use TS1000 for veg.
    Can marshydro send grwoing lights in greece?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    yes, we can send lights to Greece. We have a warehouse in Germany. The shipping time about 4-6 days, free shipping and no tax.
    Hi, Quick question, I received my mars hydro ts600 yesterday, I’m using it in a 60x60x120 and it seems to get really hot? Should it get hot? I’ve got a 5” carbon filter running as well. Thanks
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Have you used a thermometer to measure the temperature on the surface of the lamp and the temperature in the room?
    S
    Smokeyross
    Not yet, I’m just waiting for the last couple of bits to arrive for my tent then I can see the tent temperature. I assumed as it was led it wouldn’t get hot?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    The heat of TS600 will not be high, because the wattage is not high, but because I can’t feel the temperature in your tent, if you can measure it with a thermometer and tell me, then I can better judge whether the temperature is normal...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom