Gadfly
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• alright i posted a few more pics. if this is nutrient deficiency, my question is what week do i start on with doc buds veg callendar for the nutrients? and also do i want to go half strength or full strength for the first feeding? im just wondering cause of growing in fox farm.
    ok i got a pic posted i'll get a couple more for you tommorow. there are a couple other things i would like to show you.
    I am starting to notice some yellowing on the leaves on the bottom of my critical mass plant. from what i can tell it looks like it might be a nitrogen deficiency. i'll take some pics of it tommorow and post them to see what you think.
    Gadfly
    Gadfly
    Will check em out. If lights not hitting it, they do yellow and die off but otherwise you may be correct about the nitrogen. Good news is that it’s an easy fix.
    thanks! i appreciate the info. im going to check out both of the journals. after hearing about organic and how it will save time and energy, this is looking like the direction im going to go.
    Mostly Bat poop and fish/sea based NPK, some vitamin additives like Super thrive or something similar, and mycorrhizae. Even that Alaska fish emulsion stuff at the big hardware stores works great. Look into cooking your own soil and soil recipes to save cash.

I’m still a rookie when it comes to organic growing, most of my experience is synthetic hydro followed by indoor soil. If you’re really interested, search for journals from Conradino23 and/or Doc Bud. They each have their own style but grow amazing looking organic flower. Off the charts good. I look at their journals when I want to learn organic soil techniques/hows/whys and relationships in between.
    i still have 3 to 5 weeks left to go before the fox farms nutrients get used up. but good to know in advance so i can order them.
    what organics do you use for veg and also bloom. i think i would really rather go organic to save work on flushing later. im still new to this and am not sure what to get to make sure my plant has all the nutrients it needs without deficencies.
    i was wondering when it does come time to feed my plants, do you still need to flush if using organic fertilizer?
    Gadfly
    Gadfly
    I don’t flush with organic feeding. What I did is just add straight water the last week, maybe with molasses. Other experienced organic growers feed right up until the last moment. I’m going to try with my current grow see for myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom