• Hey I found one of your posts and was looking for some advice can you help ?? I have so many sugar leaves and should be drying out in a week do you think I should keep going I’m only feeding water now 🙈 inexperienced first time winging it
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    Hi! Hard to help without more information and pictures. What are they growing in, what have you been feeding, how long have they been in flower, any reason for only giving water?
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    Just seen your post on another thread bud. I'd say they've probably got another 2 weeks to go. Have you looked at the trichomes yet? The buds really swell in the last couple of weeks too. Don't harvest too early.
    Hope you don't mind the @ in the post.
    For ventilation.

Just trying to show a neewb how many options there are.
    Reactions: VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    Of course not mate. No problem. :thumb:
    Dohc007
    Dohc007
    You're a locally legend her in NZ.
    Love your posts.
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    :laugh: I find that hard to believe but I'll take the compliment. Good to see you guys in NZ getting things done. Hoping to make the epic flight across at some point in my life. I had an opportunity to join the NZ Army back in 2010 but the Mrs didn't want to be quite that far from family. Lol
    I saw your post on Grow Journal of the month and wanted to stop by and say Happy New Years from another Vet. 1985-2005 US Navy Gulf War Veteran. Good to see other Vets out there creating medicines on our own. From experience I personally think the VA system is a broken system.
    Hey brother Vet here also, ‘09-‘19 did 2 tours to afg and booze cruise tours in Central America for the reserves. When I was active with the Marines I was in CLB-6 and 8th ESB.
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    Nice one bud. Thanks for your service. I'm a UK vet. 02-14. Hope you're doing well as a civilian now.
    Chrisx510
    Chrisx510
    Yeah man doing pretty damn good as a civilian now. The reserves made for a pretty easy transition. Gotta say, your Royal Marines and RAF are a bunch of bad ass mother fuckers man. We had one of you guys helo’s break down on one of ours FOBs, met some of the coolest dudes ever.
    VetSmoke85
    VetSmoke85
    I spent a few years working on the chinooks. Loved it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom