candycane
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Happy Valentine's Day, Friend! Hope you're having a lovely and hopefully, pain-free day.

:circle-of-love:
    Happy Danksgiving Ms.Candy!! I hope you and ohana are well! Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii! Puff puff gobble gobble!:green_heart:
    :passitleft: :passitleft:
    candycane
    candycane
    Thank you Sunny! :)I’m just now seeing this! I hope you and yours had a great one! Lots of love and positivity back to ya from Oklahoma!:peace::love::Namaste:
    :passitleft:
    The name caught me. Afternoon candy. :hug: I once won a contest that resulted in my receiving a batch of Candy Cane Auto seeds from Crop King Seeds, a sponsor at the time. My seeds turned out to be from a batch that hadn’t been stabilized, and they grew up to be photos.

I was a new grower then and didn’t realize the significance of this until I was planting the last of my six seeds and that chemovar had become my daughter’s favorite. It was such a deep indica expression that it became an instant favorite. I’ve friends who have high tolerances that couldn’t smoke Candy Cane Auto during the day or they’d take unplanned naps. :laughtwo:

Of course the genetics with the photoflowering expression have since been lost. It always seems to go that way. Lol! Crop King has stabilized the auto gene, from what I hear. It might be worth investigating if sleep is a desired effect.

One of the most beautiful plants I’ve grown too. I’ll see if I can find a picture. A couple I grew had delicate, lacy leaves reminding me of the Japanese red maple.

Just stopping by while I await my flight. Have a nice day. :ciao:
    candycane
    candycane
    Oh wow that does sound like a beautiful girl! I’d love to see a photo if you can find it :)I’ll have to look into that one for sure for when I just need some forced rest! I haven’t grown any autos yet but do plan on it in the near future. Thanks for stopping by and sharing and I hope you have safe travels!:hug:
    Hi Candy!
    Thanks for the follow!
    If you need help with anything feel free to reach out. If I can't help you there's so many knowledgeable people here that will get you where you need to be. I'm sure you've seen that already.
    Welcome to :420:
    candycane
    candycane
    I’ll have to try and learn how to tag but I do have 2 journals going at the moment. One I am finishing up and the other one with which I am having the heat issues. I also log every day in my handwritten notebook journal so I can keep track of what i do so if it’s good I keep it up and if it’s bad I can remember not to do it again.
    Thanks again for all your help :passitleft: :Namaste:
    MrSauga
    MrSauga
    OK I gotta run..but a good rule of thumb is 40W per sq ft. You need around 640W pull from the wall. Two of those lights may be too much but I can't really say for sure. Preston may be able to assist. I'll check back later and yes the humidifier in front of the intake fan is good. Many people will bring the RH up in the room for that reason. Just watch you dont suck the moisture straight into the fan or the motor may short.
    MrSauga
    MrSauga
    OK I'll find that journal when I get back. Thanks.
    I am working on finishing my 1st grow with just a couple short weeks to go with my second grow already vegging and anxiously awaiting to start my 3rd I absolutely positively love growing marijuana ☀ My 3rd grow I am definitely going back to starting with seeds.. 2nd grow is all clones from my first grow and 1 store bought and there’s just something different about starting from seed that I missed this go around.:morenutes:
    New grower excited to go on this venture! I find learning all about medicinal cannabis is quite interesting and actually calms my soul when I go into my grow rooms and see and smell this amazing plant.
    Reactions: DrDoob
    CatfishKnight
    CatfishKnight
    Hi Candycane, where do you live in Oklahoma? I was born in Tulsa and later on moved to Shawnee, Oklahoma... Now wife and I live in the state of Washington... :)
    candycane
    candycane
    That’s awesome! I live in very southern Ok. I was born in North Dakota and moved here in 1986. I’ve lived in D’iberville,MS and Henderson,NV at one point in time. Loved both of those places but always wind back up here Unfortunately but it’s where other close family members are. I’ve got a lot of family over in Shawnee! I’ve always wanted to see Washington as I’ve been a lot of places but never up that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom