Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• happy mother's day! it was also topping and trimming day.the bigger girl was getting a bit tall so I topped the top 4 branches and bent over the very top 3 and removed most inward growing leaves.
    things still going good, I'm having trouble just watching em grow. I can be a bit too hands on I poke and prod and trim out of boredom.
    training continues ... I find the branches around 1/4" bend the easiest . thinner or thicker tend to snap rather than bend. it all works good tho, the more I abuse them the stronger they grow .
    things are looking a bit

concerning. I noticed yellowing tips on new growth...could be a nutes prob, but my little burpee ph/fertilizer meter shows the nute level on the low side. it could be light stress.i raised lights from 16" to 22"
    trying to start a new journal. but my brain is having an off day. "if at first" I'll get eventually
    Teddy Edwards
    Teddy Edwards
    I've replied to your post in "How to start a grow journal". PM me if you still have problems.
    Hello everyone, I'm back growing...woohoo!! I got tired of dealing with my old M/H- HPS lights and bought 3 HLG 100 wat quantum boards. I really love these LED lights.no heat, and lot less of my money going to the power company.
    • Love
    Reactions: Southerncough
    Southerncough
    Southerncough
    Absolutely! Check out my current journal if you want to see what these lights can do!
    Hello all... I made it back. The last few months have been a struggle. Well the plants are 8and 1/2 weeks flowering and they are looking pretty ok... it's been one thing after another from lights crappin out on me then way too hot weather. 1 of the girls turned out to be a man! he was cut down before any flowers opened. The other 2 are alive but growing very slow.
    this is the end... I'm out of everything, weed data cash. my data plan runs out tommorow and I can't afford to re-up it. unless my stimulas check arrives today I have to go back to work. but like dugout Doug said "I shall return"
    Happy 4/20... I'ma doing a wake-n-bake to start the day off right. smoke em if ya got em. Happy Patriots day to all you Patriots out there... go Pat's
    Welcome to bazaro world... April 18th and it's snowing. it's been colder here in April than it was in January, we now have more snow than we got in January and February combined.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    I know it's bizarro. I type with Boston accent
    i feel the insanity creeping in, little things are starting to get to me. the only thing keeping me sane is my garden. it's my reason for getting up in the morning it keeps me distracted from the fact I'm slowly going under. in WW2 we had victory gardens... during this virus I encourage all to grow a sanity garden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom