• hello bill,is it ok to message you
    Hey,can you please help me?
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Don't be sorry this dam board always confuses me.
    I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I ignored your post.
    I don't even know if I talked to you when you posted is all.
    I hope you are well.
    Your ladies look fantastic.
    Bill
    Joshualuck
    Joshualuck
    It's all good man I'm not sure either I've been working so much almost 80 hours a week with my new business and all man so. I still got time to mess with my girls in the evening cuz I changed my light schedule from during the day to running at night because the heat but all in all everything's going good man thank you
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Hope the new business doesn't wear you out.
    I worked dawn til dusk 7 days a week for 30 years.
    It caught up to me and I regret it now.
    Take some time for yourself so you don't burn out.
    That being said I understand your situation.
    Hope it takes off for you and you make a fortune.
    Bill
    Whats good @Bill284 , hope your good gromie.

Currently on day 3 of flush In coco 70/30 perlite mix. Trichs about 70/ 30 cloudy.

How do you think they look for my first go?

8 x Green Crack Punch.

420 in house post ✌❤

Day 3 of Flush
    Bill284
    Bill284
    hey @dankopi hope you are well.
    I think I missed your message but im not sure.
    I don't use this board and constantly miss messages.
    I'm so sorry if I missed yours. I really apologize if I did.
    I'm so illiterate with this sort of thing I don't even know how to check.
    Take care my friend.
    Bill
    Whats up my Canadian friend!
    I had a quick question for you sensei

I Transplanted my plant recently, and I’m afraid that I shocked it.
    It’s growing leaves from the Stem of the First 2 true leaves.

the second set of leaves one has 4 fingers and the other has 5.
    This on day 9

( I transplanted cause it got to big for the solo cups )

Reactions: Bill284
    Atizando420
    Atizando420
    You think it can show it’s sex that fast? Bummed out man
    Bill284
    Bill284
    sorry I'm late don't fret she is young and alive .
    Water and feed her properly and she will grow out fine.
    Your doing good don't worry. @Atizando420
    Bill284
    Bill284
    she will show sex soon.
    Bill
    Hi Bill, I hope you can help me. I'm looking for a light for vegging 5-6 plants. Is the viparspectra p1000 suitable do you think? The space is 2x4x3. Thanks
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Hello my friend @Lone stoner how are you doing.
    Can you go to my Gorilla glue thread. I'll show you there.
    Gorilla Glue topped at 10 days old in my signature.
    Hi bill284, so I have a question I’m hoping you can help me with. My 2 week veg clone has a cotyledon leaf, I’m worried it’s a sign that it’s a hermitie any thoughts........not sure hot to post a pic to your thread so I added it to my album. Thanks ps. Congrats on member of the month!
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Thank you.
    I'll go have a look now.
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I don't use soil my friend sorry. Coco.
    But Bob Brown does organic soil and im sure he just posted a recipe on his thread.
    As far as natural nutrients teas are good also and NuttyProfessor is a master and has all the explanations in his thread.
    If your in soil most growers let soil dry in between watering. Your girl will start to droop then water her.
    If your in soil you should be fine with out ph,ing.
    I soak seeds in bottled water 18 hrs then damp paper towel till tails pop out. Then 1/2" deep tail down in mild soil for you.
    Keep damp not wet. Check my threads any other questions just go to purple pics ask there. Sorry I missed this question. @EmilNarco88
    Bill
    Hello Bill, I see that you're a very experienced and respected member on the site, you are member of the month! Congratulations Bill. I am planning on growing an Autoflower Outdoors in a Pot, I want to start in a small solo cup so it can form a nice root system and then replant in a bigger pot. This is my first time growing cannabis and I would like for you to help me in the process :). If not, that is perfectly fine and all i ask is that you point me in the right direction.

I have done some research and I have already ordered some autoflower seeds from a seedbank. I don't know a lot and that is why I am here, to learn. My main concerns are what soil to use, can i make my own organic fertilizer that will be supplied with all the Nutrients my beautiful plant will need, How often do Water my plant? And do i really need to check the PH of my water? I plan on using Glass bottled mineral water from the store. How do i germinate my seed? I heard that the paper towel method is a no-no. And when planting how deep do i plant?

Thank you Bill :)
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I'm so sorry I missed this message @EmilNarco88
    Give me a minute ill answer.
    Bill284
    Bill284
    @EmilNarco88 I'm so far behind i don't even know if I answered this...
    Have you got your seeds yet? If you go to my purple pics thread and post there. I can help .
    I'm so so sorry I lost track.
    Bill
    Hi Bill.I have a question that is racking my brain.I keep hearing how moving or transplanting an autoflower is a no no ..Now I know I have plenty of trial an error but I was wondering,so that I don't have to transplant it.Should I get my 5gallon filled and ready to go,dig out an area and fill it with the seedling mix I planned on useing'then plant the seed it that so it naturally grows from the seedling mix to the grow medium without getting stressed.Any help on this would be great.
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Personally I don't get any stress when replanting. I don't grow autos so its not a recommendation I'm going to give you from experience. I use uppotting to build a root ball. If you don't have a lot of experience watering a baby in a big pot you will have problems. If you are gentle its no problem uppotting autos imo. Lots of people do it with no ill effects.
    If it were me I'd start in an appropriate pot then move up.
    MarcoD1984
    MarcoD1984
    Excellent..thank you
    Hey Bill saw your thread on topping those gg cuts before 10 days. Didn't know anyone else did that. I do the same thing fim or top before going in the cube or plug so I top day 1 noticed more rigorous root growth and faster rooting on some strains and see roots in 6 days sometimes.
    Here's some of mine at 14 days at work. Moral of the story it's a great technique to use and makes for some really bush girls from the start.
    How many autos do you think you can put in a 4x4x7 tent?

I got 3 leds,the bigger one from ebay claim to be 10,000watt and the other 2 are 200watt apeice..do you think thatd be enough for that size tent?
    Reactions: bluter
    bluter
    bluter
    i'm running 7 photos in just a touch smaller space. it all depends on how you grow them.
    it's about area. you can only get so much canopy in any given space no matter the number of plants.

:)
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I'm sorry I didn't realize you said autos. :Namaste: Your best bet would be to get a light meter and set your lights accordingly. 5 autos in that size seams quite reasonable to me. I don't go near autos so I'm not the best person to advise. But I'll follow along :thumb:
    I'mOne
    I'mOne
    LEDs most definitely will burn, set them up and lower them gradually over a few days to see if they like it. Vegging might be eighteen inches flowering twelve, more or less. Just watch them and let them tell you what they like.
    Hey bill! Thanks for the follow brother!! :passitleft:
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Hahaha I wish I was that sexy!! :rofl:
    nahh, just a great photo for its purpose. When I first found it years ago, my grandma was still alive and I thought it looked like her. She’s never smoked weed before so it was the closest I’ve ever saw her smoking lol
    Bill284
    Bill284
    well you had me fooled. Hehe.;) Funny how I got a misconception from something so simple. Too bad she didn't smoke i bet the two of you would've a good laugh. :rofl:
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Couple Christmas’s before she was put into the dementia ward at the hospital, her and I let loose on some butter ripple schnapps and egg nog.

I was asking her if she ever smoked it. She said no, her and my grandpa (who passed away before I was born) used to make moonshine. She was telling me about all the times she got “too drunk”, because my grandpa had her as the taste tester... hahaha those were some funny stories... gawd I miss her!
    :rip:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom