Morda Grown
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About

• Been working hard on getting my closet converted for my @ParfactWorks ZE250 Light grow. A little concerned about the height, but I want to try and not have to remove the top self. Got the walls lined with Mylar and places for intake and exhaust fans. The light is expected to arrive tomorrow (Wed) and want to get as much done as I can.
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    On the move again, hoping for delivery tomorrow. :lot-o-toke:

09/29/2021
    5:20 P.M.
    On the Way
    Departed from Facility
    Maumee, OH, United States
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    :yahoo:

09/30/2021
    5:18 A.M.
    Out for Delivery
    Loaded on Delivery Vehicle
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    Light has arrived safe and sound, working on my first Journal Post.

Got busy with life and it delayed me a bit but, back on it now. Going to be a late night, coffee is brewing.:nomo:
    After a year of not knowing, I have found out today what my Unknown Seed breed is, it is called "Pizookies."

Pizookies is an indica/sativa variety from Exotic Genetix and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±55 days). Exotic Genetix' Pizookies is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Mother: Starfighter
    Father: Mint Chocolate Chip
    Family: 60/40 Indica
    Sex: Reg
    Growing Conditions: Sea of Green/ Christmas Tree
    Height: Medium/ Short
    Flowering Time: 50-60 Days
    Yield: Heavy Producer

I can say that what I have is not always medium or short, one is over 7' tall and 2 others are close to that. I had 3 than were 5 1/2' to 6' It is also has the purple color genome. So, that is where the purple came from in my one plant. This also tells me that the genetics are not stable.
    Reactions: Buds Buddy
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    From what I have studied, to call it "Stable" every seed would grow a plant and have the same traits. Meaning kinda like a clone, it would be consistent displaying the same traits such as size, shape, color, ...etc. givin they had the same growing conditions.
    Dwight Monk
    Dwight Monk
    "Stable" means more won't hermie and a more limited number of Pheno's (3-4 not 10+ ;) ). Not going to get exactly same traits/size/etc.... out of Reg seeds as yes a larger percentage might go one way but it will throw out some others too. Fem seeds as less in gene pool and you are selfing the plant will be more consistent to plant that was selfed (if all the pollen came from itself and not some seeds being from pollen of something else in your grow room or neighborhood).
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    I understand what your are saying @Dwight Monk and is also true. I was referring more to what is talked about here.

Youtube is acting stupid and if you have to delete this please do, I understand.
    Just do a search for

The Basics of Plant Breeding! How To Breed Plants! (Garden Talk #23)​

start at 37:42

I'm just getting into breeding and filling my brain with all points. It is a deep subject and is very debatable. I find the subject very interesting and kinda dove in head first. I'm at about level 100 in my learning and diving further into the subject.
    Reactions: HashFart
    HashFart
    HashFart
    I hope my bubba gets big like this, where did you get it from? And when did you flip the lights ? If you don't mind me asking
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    It is a bag seed and is an outdoor grow. Mother Nature is in charge of the lights timer. :D I have more seeds from the same plant a friend grew last year. I'm sprouting one inside for the winter. I'm hoping for a male so I can collect the pollen.
    Had a little accident and broke a branch on one of the Bubba Kush plants. It was turning purple and wanted a view of the top cola. In my haste I did not get my ladder and bent the top down. It folded over and broke a branch on the way down. I had it tied up but, we had some wind last night and it did not take. The top cola on the main stem will be fine. I just splinted it up and the wind had no negative effect on it. The branch however, I decided to Cut, Trim and Dry. The top cola on that branch weighted 7.22 grams after trimming.

The rest of the plant could use a couple more weeks. Here are the trichomes on the branch that broke.

I will be off line a while. Had a tree come down and take out the power line to the house. I will have pics when I can get back on line. It took it 1 plant with it. The one that first to flower over a month ago. What a Pucked up year this has been. :( :( I can't even see the damage yet because of the line being down right over the area the plant is.

Some Before pics of that plant:

stinker
    stinker
    Sorry to hear about the power line. I hope plants are okay and there is not too much other damage.
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    Just got it back on today. I ended up loosing three females total. :( The night after the power went out we had heavy winds an took out 2 more.
    Our resident plane has arrived. It is always cool to watch him come in and take off. He barn storms my house quite often. :yahoo:
    I have two surviving plants that are ready for LST. I do not top my plants on the outdoor grow but, I do trim. Now that these plants have grown above the tomato cage I will stop trimming the top leaves. All fan leaves below have been/will be clipped. When they have at least 5-6 nodes above the cage I will trim the rest of the lower fan leaves. I'm training the lower branches out (Christmas Tree Shaped) so they get good light. I will only do selective trimming now.
    I hate Michigan weather. We had late frost and freeze events and I lost about 1/2 my grow. Yes I have the land to grow on just no room in the house for an indoor grow. Tonight is going down to the upper twenties. Arrrrg :nervous-guy:Because of this, this summer we are building a High Tunnel. After loosing half my grow to freezing/frost, it is just a must to extend my grow time.

1828778-f3b1e7da5c9077ca6afa9cb6aa3a2b46.jpg
    • Sad
    Reactions: Farmer Reading
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    I planted early because my plants were getting to big for the area in my house. We do get frost times during mid April but not much after. I thought I would be ok with covering them. Well we had a week strait of heavy rain during the day. It was high to mid 20s at night the last week of April. Then around Mothers day for a second week no rain just cold. So much for getting an early start.
    J
    joemamadave
    If you know frost is going to happen put a box or garbage bag over them. it will save them.
    Morda Grown
    Morda Grown
    I did bag them, it was not so much the frost but, 5 nights in a row of temps at 29 degrees and lower that did them in. However, some did survive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom