cannanewb
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Happy Halloween Bud!...hope you managed a decent harvest, assuming it's done!?...seem's the east got the brunt of rain this year...got my fingers crossed for getting my toe's in the sand this winter...so far, so good...all in all, hoping your harvest will suffice, despite the crappy weather...hope all is well!...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
    Reactions: cannanewb
    cannanewb
    cannanewb
    Hey Bud sorry I am not getting notifications again. Hope you make it south bud. My traveling days are done I am afraid. The weather here was shit when I needed it too be good. It turned around quite nicely for harvest and tail end of growing. I was quite worried as I was not getting the yield I had hoped I ended up with 5.8 lbs so here's hopin' How were things with you this harvest? Be well my man.
    Two weeks ago we got hit with heavy wind driven rain and the results were not good for the girls. Saved most of it trimmed the rot out but it has been a battle. Not the greatest season for growing hear that is for sure. July was a right off.
    We just got over a cold spell but looks like it will warm up this week. Two weeks is all I need I think. I started with 15 plants and I caught one before it pollinated the whole garden. They were supposed to be feminized seeds. So I lost one and two parts of others. Take care bud and i will update on the harvest results as they occur.
    :peace:
    Reactions: dr.h00k
    garybo
    garybo
    Interesting, your this years crop results is almost word for word of how my crop went including your number of plants.
    I grow in Florida and the humidity was a killer this year, started about mid October and by harvest, latter part of September, I had to destroy 8 plants.
    Learned a lot from others about how I could have saved them, I'll be ready next year.
    Spark up
    cannanewb
    cannanewb
    Yup humidity, wind driven rains and cold temps killed us here. Changes coming up for me before next season for sure, we work to hard to lose it at the end. :peace:
    ... :ciao: just checking back in Bud...down to one left in the shed...gonna be longer trim sesh on this one...

1840912-d680b1cd9cdb0bcd99b1d2f0f28644e3.jpg

1840913-a4e4d5c99b76d32b784e144e172a5279.jpg

...hope Yer well Marv!, and your harvest is going well and plentiful...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
    Hey Marv...:ciao:...good to hear from you!...seems my messaging privileges have been revoked, although no one has informed as to why!??...been taking a break from journaling this year as well...doing well and keeping busy, despite a couple nagging health issues...still rocking the shed, and was gonna' only have six plants, but somehow that turned into 11...;):rofl:...I started earlier and didn't veg some for too long, so I'll be starting to harvest this week...would have been a super year for an outside grow here...hot and dry...I finally ran a pump and line to the lake to take pressure off my well for watering the girlz/veggies/grass...downside is forest fires all around us and rivers and creeks drying up...farmers will have some tuff choices coming up on what to do with animals...a few pics from the shed...

...hope you are doing as well as can be expected, and at least you can still grow...hope the weather cooperates with you for the coming month...cheerz my friend...:high-five:...Bert
    hey Bud!... :ciao: good to see Yer' still kickin'...was thinking bout' you today...that time of the year...;)...will be in touch soon and see what Ya' got planned...stay well...stay safe...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
    Reactions: cannanewb
    cannanewb
    cannanewb
    Good to hear from ya h00K. I am certain I will need your assistance with starting my new grow as the old head is pretty scrambled and the inside pics will be few and far between as getting down is extremely hard. But i will see what I can do. 17 is the plan, 14 are mine and the other three go out the door as soon as the first transplant is done. I don't need the hassle. I will post soon, 11 girls through the dirt as of now. a few have first set of real leaves. talk to you soon bud.
    Cannanewb!! I’ve been trying to get a hold of you buddy!! Hope you’re doing okay!! Was worried about ya!!
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Yeah, journaling takes a lot of time and commitment to be on top of… two things I find are hard to come by right now lol.
    great to hear you’re still growing!! The season must be closing on you! It’s getting cold here in Alberta!!
    hope you’re feeling well buddy!!
    cannanewb
    cannanewb
    Well so far so good, no hospital this summer. It is cooling down a bit here but I got about 5 weeks left some sooner than others. I will never stop growing but I am no longer growing for others as it is too hard for me and I get overwhelmed. How is the family? Are you close to harvesting? Take care, have you heard anything from H00K have not seen or heard from him?
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    @cannanewb
    I have not heard from him, I hope he’s doing well!
    Glad to hear you’re plants are going strong! It’s definitely a full time job! I don’t blame you for taking care of you’re self first before others for a change lol!!
    I didn’t pop a seed this summer, had too much stuff to do, so I ended up taking the summer off!
    the weekends coming up! Hope you have a great weekend with some nice weather!! :passitleft:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom