Pinktiger777
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• When do you start to Scroge
    Pinktiger777
    Pinktiger777
    Scrogging begins in the veg stage. I use two nets, one with 3-inch square holes and the top one with 5-inch holes. First, I distribute the growth evenly under the first net, until the entire canopy is green. Then I let the plants grow up until five or so inches above the first net, then I hit it with 12/12.
    R
    ruok1116
    Thank you so much I just did my first Scroge net and I was told to do it when you flip the flower so I hope I didn’t hurt them but they’re looking good
    <<from south east Missouri
    I'mOne
    I'mOne
    Been there, sister in law lived at Portageville before she moved to dyersburg to be near kids.
    I'm a retired educator, pushing 70, growing for my own needs. I started growing in the winter of 2017, after months of planning. It was a very gratifying experience; my grow is under the stairs in the basement in a tent behind a closet door. I have one plant that I've been revegging (please see my journal.) My state has not yet adopted laws that make what I'm doing legal. So I'm stealth. My main needs are medical; I'm a diabetic with neuropathy. But I admit that yes, I love my herb. It's a warm fuzzy feeling to know I can supply my own. It makes me feel safer. I recently added a small tent to my growing experience, so I can grow faster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom