• Hey Krissi, I am reading your Gorillas Like Lemons Too grow journal and just had to ask if I could follow you? What an amazing setup/job you've done with her, I have a lot to learn and you seem to be incredibly knowledgable, the results of your methods speak for themselves.
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Hey 024! Absolutely and you're in one of my most favorite journals from last year, Gigi was one of my most, most, most favorite and special gals to date!

I've got another of her seed, GGSLH, going now in my 4x4 tent if you want to visit there, I used the back building buds technique on her and in terms of making bigger buds, it seems to work remarkably well!

More than happy to have you wherever I am, feel free to surf around. HMU if you need anything at all or just want to chit chat on the plants we love!
    Reactions: OGpapa
    024backwards
    024backwards
    Thanks and thanks, I'll check out your GGSLH thread. I've never heard of "back building", can't wait to learn more. I thought I'd get a quick read on your "droughting" thread, but alas, thats 90+ pages, so will take me some time to get through that one :)
    Hi Krissi, sorry haven’t been on in a while. Seems like I’m alway so busy lately but was going to update my latest. I’m loving my switch to LED. I was very hesitant but this is my second round and this one was more of a regular situation. Went from shop led from cloning and to growing big enough ready to go under big light. I vegged 2 days and then started flowering. My two creations are looking so beautiful I thought I would share. How are you? How have you been? I will post some pics on my media still haven’t figured out how to attach a pic via a message. Hope you are good and wishing you a fantastic holiday season
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Hey buddy good to hear from you! I'll look out for your media posts. Members don't have access to just uploading to a PM you need to go through the gallery first then you can upload that to your message. I absolutely knew you would find the LED much more desirable. I'm excited to see these beautiful plants! And never apologize for not being on in a while, we all do it from time to time, it's called balance! Just happy to see you back!
    Kc1835
    Kc1835
    Hey Krissi,
    Loving this light just started flushing and can’t wait to sample I just took a few more I wish I could take a pic through my little microscope light. The base of the trichromes have purple fluid inside. But this light is from Mars haha. I will post a couple pics I just took a few more days and harvest. Merry Christmas
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    That's your resin in those trichomes, it flows from the base of the stalk all the way up to the head where it keeps producing and producing and eventually will get so fat, they pop and all that goo will drop over your buds leaving you with that stick you feel on your hands come trim time! I love me some purple colors! Blessed to have one I just pulled in time for Christmas! Happy Holidays KC, thanks for always coming back over and checking in with me. I love to hear the excitement in your voice (words).... 🎄 :high-five::passitleft:
    Hey Krissi, @Joe Brewster recommended i get in contact with you. I have 2 Mars hydro ts3000 and I am growing my first auto seedlings (5 of them). I was wondering what would you recommend for the best ppfd? I have been going off mars hydros recommended for seedlings of 100 to 200 ppfd but 2 of them are doing amazing big beautiful ladies and the other 3 are struggling a little (they look great in pictures but 3 are significantly smaller then the other 2) My ppfd is ranging from 128 to 160 but all the plants have different ppfd the light is level and about 20 inches away from them right now I believe. Joe says you are always testing lights and what not so maybe you'd have a better recommended ppfd for seedling 🙃 thanks in advance 🙃
    Ziggy yy
    Ziggy yy
    Aw thank you! She is doing better today thankfully.

But for the ladies they are on a 18/6 light schedule. I actually went and checked on them when the lights came on this afternoon and they are doing wonderful. 3 are still a little small but they are catching up to the bigger ones now!!

I do believe they would be considered in veg now but I am not 100% they are on day 9. When you say 6 leaves do you count the 2 little ones that first pop out when they Sprout? Sorry I am so beyond new to this lol

And yes I do have a grow journal!! Let me get the link hang on one second. I'll post below this comment 😌
    Ziggy yy
    Ziggy yy
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    I just saw the tag for your post!

Happy on all counts, I'm coming over your way to see!
    Hi Krissi, can you use the SIP buckets outdoors?
    Reactions: Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Absolutely you can! I started using mine in my outdoor veggie garden before I even decided to try them on the cannabis girls! Then it was over, I sent TK out to Home Depot to buy them out lol.

Of course, you can save money and make. DIY SIP like @Buds Buddy and @Emilya Green have done recently. I like mine though even with a $22 price tag
    Wanted to vote, that Diesel nug just looked so "je ne sais quoi," sadly, not turned 50 yet...
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Aww that's ok Zimbo! 50 is coming, I'm sure you will have plenty of worthy plants ready for your votes when you get your 50!! That NYC Diesel was a fun grow and a great smoke, though! She was really cobwebbed on those nugs, sensational strain...if you're ever in the market for a high THC and beautifully growing plant, that's your girl
    I'm from Suffolk County too originally:)
    the vivosun tent is the one i ordered are you happy with it?
    Welcome to the forum! This place has turned me into such a better gardener I assure you. I’ve learned 10x more then navigating all the info online at various sites. One thing I will mention is they are very particular about what products you mention in your posts. Moderators will delete your post if you mention a product not in the sponsor list. It’s understandable but frustrating when you have specific questions about a product you have that’s not in the list so do your best to ask a question or comment by leaving the specific name out.;) Other then that I assure you in a couple of months you will have learned so much more then you think! Good luck in your journey and if I can’t help, rest assured there are pros here that will guide you!
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Thank you. I have found a plethora of information on here since July. No more web searches or FB for that matter for me! Happy place here at 420 Mag.
    Teddy Edwards
    Teddy Edwards
    Hi @Hayron1088 Glad you're enjoying 420 Magazine and finding it useful. If I may just clarify when you say:
    Moderators will delete your post if you mention a product not in the sponsor list.
    We delete links to non-sponsor LEDs and non-sponsor seed banks. These sectors provide the most spam, getting free publicity at the expense of our sponsors who pay for coverage. But if you have a question regarding a product it's fine to mention them as reference, as long as it does not stray into promotion (eg "XXX is great. Buy it now!).
    We are here for help, information and support.
    Please check our Posting Guidelines for details.
    Enjoy yourself!
    Sorry just signed up today so wasn’t sure how to navigate but I finally figured some things out haha. And I did have the opportunity to view your pics. I wanted say very nice. Beautiful!!! Beautiful colors, healthy leafs, beautiful trichromes you are doing awesome . Bet they are tasty. Thanks for welcoming me on 420 magazine
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    You're doing better than me, i didn't find this til a week or so in lol thanks so much, I love them! Looking forward to following you and thanks for checking up on my plants!
    hi Krissi.. thanks for the kind words.. what kink of lights you growing with ? is that you in the picture? cutie eh..

cheers

Bob
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom