Prairiedog
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Cold morning, fed the girls humic acid , calcium magnesium, vitamin b , black strap molasses, microbial Mass, 3 step food ph perfect, bud booster , big bud 0 15 35 and a touch of pgr. Tested ph 6.2. The humates darkened the soil nice I have to keep it dark I flower rootbound plants it's a stress thing I do to make more hash and potency. So far best I got was 32% with my Afghanica strain which I may be retiring due to a hormone issue the mother has. She stays in flower even if she's under 24/7/365 and she's a slow cloner. Landrace world problems. I was lucky to get her and my patients and I enjoyed her for over a year. Tasted creamy and sorta a taste reminds me of hotdogs water. Afghanica is so unique. It looks kind of like a indica hybrid but she's not a indica nor sativa nor Ruderalis. She's a Afghanica. Her effects are vast but the feeling is a lot like Shiva with a severe euphoric and long lasting buzz that hits fast intense and tapers into a mellow cerebral high with couch lock if you relax and energy without any focus at all. I have a mere 5 seeds left and they are not guaranteed to be that particular phenotype so this is going to be hard. My Patience is in week 5 flower. She has 4 weeks to go but she is totally viable for getting high and benefit from the medicinal properties and her flavor is earthy hashy haze. The strongest we grew was around 30% , it is a cross of Male Landrace Northern Lights #5 x Landrace Hindu Kush the hk that enhances sexual experiences. Jiggy jiggy. This is my first run of Purple Kush by crop king seeds. They claim 24% thc so that should be interesting. It's by crop king. I have never grown a pk like this. The bud changes to dark purple almost black when it is drying. It is an extremely leafy plant! She's very fussy eater and she is fussy with lighting and temperature.
    White Widow is also crop king and they claim 25%. Let's see if I can mitigate enough stress to make it in the 30's lol I won't hold my breath. Grape Escape, my friends wife got the seeds in bud when she was in Jamaica and she says when we grow it it hits her 10 times harder. Ours scored 19% thc and it tastes like fuel and smells exotic. The stems are purple and the green is almost pinkish underside. The Grape Escape I'm growing is going to be way stronger than 19% I have it dialed in. We have blue cookies crop king as well. Tastes like peppery dirt. Tastes like fresh dirt. Couch locker. No test done my tester is no longer available.
    Tough morning so far. Turned and rearranged the girls and fighting 75 humidity. Using a 750 cfm 8" vivosun fan for circulation. Thinking about using my brother's propane firepit for co2 and to reduce the humidity but I am sketchy about it lol
    Just realized it will take me 30 minutes Just to turn the plants due to tight space... I really wish I had more space for my 5x5x6.5 tent! It would bump up my yield by at least 20%.... Source lighting is great and all but I am wanting to get a good quantity so I can take a couple months off and focus on my patients grows. My health issues are meddling with my life and I am falling behind.
    Up and atem working on the girls early today. Got a cold spell last night so I had to turn the heater on and I also had to dehumidify the room as well. White Widow big girl is showing the first indications that she has 3-4 weeks to go she's also a Purple phenotype. Little White Widow is still in booster stage along with Purple kush and Grape Escape and 2 Patience. I harvested 2 plants in the farm plot couple nights ago so I am also doing gas exchange dry/cure , it's my absolute favorite way to dry and cure and it takes only 2-3 days from chop to be able to toke. I am recovering from dental surgery so I am playing catch up with the indoor crop. I am only allowed 8 plants indoors and after this crop it's going to be 4 plants max so I can perpetually crop 4 every month. I was perpetual for almost 2 years before the eviction so I feel desperate for weight and quality therefor I am growing for weight and quality. It would also be nice if I could do a cosmetic grow but the quality suffers without using my 5x5 tent.
    Pain level 3/10
    Mood level 510
    Plants condition 7/10
    Outdoor temperature -3 Celsius
    Grow room temperature/humidity 20 Celsius 80 humidity, drying out the room now..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom