Prairiedog
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Finally got snow here. It's 2 months late lol Alberta Canada is getting a ice blizzard and I am tired from shoveling and chipping ice already.

Waiting for a dealer transfer for my new CUV 2021 Ford Escape SE awd with the Dragon 1.5 tgdi ecoboost to get delivered. I am trading my 2019 ecosport SE FWD Fox 1.0 tgdi ecoboost, ford's got a major hard one for it... I am stoked Escapes are awesome and in 6-12 months I will be trading it in for a Bronco Sport with the 250hp ecoboost engine because, because I will be in the bush a lot lol
    Dragging my knuckles lately. Had a chance to look over a patients grow and they look pretty , he has 2 HST White Widows both different phenotypes ones stretchy and bushy with long thick buds.The other one is the bushy chunky phenotype that grows like Bubba.
    Busy lately but I did chop 3 plants. Patience, WW poofy and Grape Escape. PK is still ripening and I noticed the aroma of Rockets candy and seems to have filled out. Trics are cloudy and the bud is super frosty green. The sugar leaves began turning yellow. I have never grown this pk pheno before, no purple at all. The first phenotype was almost black the bud was solid dark purple and light green leaves poking out. The canopy is not very thrilling either. It is unfortunate that the grow area wasn't ideal at all. The plants were all cramped up and I had no effective way to control humidity so they got some stress , stunting and necrosis. Next time it will be in my tent.
    Awesome background/profile photo!!

Thanks for the follow man! Hope you’ve been enjoying the content!!
    Mitigating stress in controlled environments can be a challenge. I have a hard time remembering names of products there are so many good ones out there but I am most interested in the products that think outside the box. There's a product that I saw in action several months ago that uses stress to boost potency, it's a powder you add to top dress the soil. It contains jaw bones and other skeletal parts of Cannabis eating bugs and some how it triggers a response in the development of tricomes. Much like how a carnuba palm reacts to droughts and secretes wax to hold water in and to further protect from the intense sun the trichomes just exploded on his girls It's amazing that plants can sense the presence of bugs and respond with sap for protection. However, I can't find real scientific data to prove it either... Results are results lol
    7 am... I inspected the sleeping beauties but I don't think they got much sleep last night. They have started ripening quickly! There is a frosty draft getting in the garden and it turned some of Grape Escape top leaves purple.

This is the first time I grew Purple Kush, usually when I grow OG or Bubba I let a little amber in but I heard Purple Kush is better cloudy. Patience is ready definitely. WW poofy head is 100% cloudy ready definitely. Grape Escape is cloudy with the amber around 20% , it's Sativa dominant so I assume some amber is good , patients GE always goes full amber and the effects are more back head and noddy. I want to cruise with Shiva so I am going to chop her soon too. I digress though.... One of my patients has a mite and thrips infestation and I have to show him how to spray using safers or ortho soap and then how to do a phyto wash later. Patient is growing WW Gen 3 cuts he likes amber and has a couple weeks to go, he's using 98 watt HI LED 710nm (extra red) COLOR at 2.1 par
    Oh mother nature how you can be so cruel. I noticed some stress nanners and baby seeds forming on the WW poofy head I kept for myself. It is right around week 8 for that one right now and the trics are cloudy but the hairs are still half white. Big Patience is a week from harvest as well, she was actually the first outdoor to indoor that started to flower which is different because my dispensary named it Patience because it takes 2 weeks after the timer is flipped. She is a cut from a new mother that was made 4 months ago and I have been perpetually growing Patience, Cafe Racer , Afghanica 1 , 2 and 3, Grape Escape for almost 2 years. I was hoping to be harvesting my plants by Halloween as an estimated time but when I reviewed my photo gallery I noticed the time stamps and got a better idea now. I'm impressed that they are resisting pests and diseases and humidity. I do wish I could have kept it arid but last second rescue and not being able to justify buying a dehumidifier for a few weeks only to put it in storage while I go nomadic. Tis life...
    Recipe for organic anti bug drench/spray concentrate.
    -1 liter of distilled water
    -14 grams rosemary
    -14 grams thyme
    -21 grams whole cloves
    Boil for 30 minutes and strain the tea into a bottle and keep it refrigerated.
    Every second watering add 2ml per liter of water without nutes , then add the nutes and adjust ph and within 2 weeks the bugs will noticeably mitigate.
    Foliar use distilled or bottled spring water 1ml per liter with 1tsp of black strap molasses and 2ml of calnesium or vitamin b but only one or the other. Spray both sides of the leaves and stems and if you spray nugs make sure you use a fan to ensure that they don't get rotten.

This mixture works for most bugs , rabbits , deer and other critters and it was inspired by a bunch of sponsors products called sns , it's not as good as sns but it helps on a budget. If you are doing a grow for a medical patient it won't cut the mustard cdc guidelines are extremely strict about bugs in the bud and require purging to pass guidelines. This is more for pest mitigation for recreational gardens that don't have to comply with the laws.
    Winter cold has hit my room and the girls are powering through it but necrosis and botritis are starting to take hold. The heat was off all night and I finally got it back up to 60'f
    White Widow was cut. Patients grow went to heck so I'm donating it and one of the Patience for him. WW wet with big sticks 2873 grams. Patience, I didn't get to weigh it but I am guessing around 120 grams wet. I have to dehumidify my garage but I am broke..

GL all! Don't go taking no wooden nickles ya'll mean?!

Namaste
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Patient weighed it after manicure and removing telephone poles , 891.5 grams and it's still has about 5 days more to dry.
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Patient says still wet but further manicure and stem removal 597g
    Of bud and about 5 more days to dry. Patient is hoping for over 200grams. Patience gave him 34 grams at 62' humidity and he is burp curing with a jar. Patient has force dried 1g sample of WW and he reports a narcotic trance like high , still tastes green but the terpenes are evident. It has a subtle skunky citrus that lingers in the mouth and the smoke in the air reminds him of skunk and hash. He claims that the potency is beyond the dispensary WW that scored 23% but I reminded him that unless we have it tested we can't really say. I only have one strain that scores under 20 thc and that is my personally created autoflower strain called Wildrosebud.

Wildrosebud is Lowrider Finnish Ruderalis X Pink Parvat then selected the biggest specimen male from the seeds of that cross and pollinated a female Romulan Grapefruit (WRB1 X Romulan Grapefruit. Then again I took the fastest male and crossed it with Deep Chunkolate (WRB2 X Deep Chunkolate) and then I took the fastest male from that cross a crossed it with Ladybugs OG (WRB3 X Ladybugs OG) and then I back crossed the fastest Female and male and created "Wildrosebud Autoflower 2014". 4 Phenotypes.
    1 Sativa structure classic Xmas tree shape with spear shaped colas and Pinkish hairs Smells just like Pink Parvat.
    2 Poly/tritop/quadtop Phenotype Indica looking leaves and Sativa Xmas tree structure. Tastes and smells like Deep Chunkolate
    3 Short Blue/Purple Indica Looking phenotype, smells crisp fresh fruit tastes like lavender
    4 Tall stretching not bushy Indica leaves and grows almost 4 foot long and 2L pop bottle sized colas smells like fresh fruit and Lavender tastes like lavender.
    All Phenotypes used to score 12%-19% thc and 2%-3% cbd
    Effects are warming and relaxing and the resin drips off the end of the joint often staining lips lol
    Mother list.
    Cafè Racer
    Afghanica #1 (Landrace) acts perennial
    Afghanica #2 (Landrace) leafy pheno
    White Widow #1 gen2
    White Widow #2 poofy hair pheno
    Purple Kush
    Green Purple Kush
    Grape Escape (Bannas and gas)
    Blue Cookies
    Patience (Northern Lights #5 1978 x Hindu Kush (original landraces)

We also have Green Cush , Bubba Kush , Wildrosebud 2014 , Wildrosebud x Afghanica, Green Reefer , 3 way and so many more in the seed bank. It depends what the patients are feeling at the time for meds. I have to get my butt in gear and start helping my apprentice...
    Thanks for the follow bro!!

Hope you were able to get the allergic reaction to subside!! :passitleft:
    Reactions: Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Free health care = minimal care
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Thanks meester , I am getting less anaphylaxis each day! I can't take the vaccines anymore because it shuts my immune system down.

Hope you are doing well Baked. I have to catch up on some reading in the forum. I'll do it while I rock the smoker at moms Makin jerky lol

Namaste
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Hope the jerky turned out well!! Damn I love me some jerky!! #drool!!
    I'm having an allergic reaction since the vaccine. My skin is itchy especially where my injection pouch is for my Sublicade. I have to power through it...
    • Wow
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    Omg... Benadryl is barely helping
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    It's only bothering me from time to time now but wow not getting a shot again sorry society I did my best but it almost killed me so now I have to take my well being over the pandemic. I don't have many friends and I rarely ever visit them and I socially distance
    Annoyed that I am basically being squeezed out unless I comply to the big narrative...

Can't get a job without a vaccination card. Can't rent an apartment without it either. I am not a big fan of vaccines that are thrown together in a hurry but I am also not a fan of freezing in winter without shelter.... What a nasty headlock society has us in. Way I see it they will be held liable if I suffer because of it. Yes I got the shot. I have submitted to the overlords.
    If you ever want a headache, talk to someone from the group "Garden Myths" and listen to them tell you that Epsom salt is useless for plants. In 1800's a guy figured out NPK and to this day science is still trying to figure it out.
    Icebox morning brrr!
    Found a goofy leaf on my small white Widow plant ,looks like 2 thumbs and 4 fingers lol
    I live in one of the most dangerous cities in Canada. We have a majority population of meth addicts that took over and every day is like Benny Hill or violence. Human life seems to be cheap here...
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    Meth has ravaged through our province and it’s taking its toll!! [face palm]
    Prairiedog
    Prairiedog
    I'm 4 years clean from fentanyl/carfentanyl and I am on the rodp program. It runs rampant here and I lost count how many of my friends died from it. Cannabis has been a lifesaver for eating and sleeping and dealing with minor withdrawals for me.
    Backlipslide
    Backlipslide
    That’s great to hear man!! Super happy you’re 4 years clean!! That’s not an easy task to do… keep up the good work!! :high-five:
    Frosty cold morning. Grape Escape nugs doubled in size overnight. I also advanced the timer for midnight to noon , give a little stress midway through flowering. That trick only works once or twice and I don't suggest others use it. I want to shock ripen in 2 weeks using cold air. This crop has to be good I have to find a place to live and soon I won't have a garden it will be my apprentices and patients gardens maintained. It's-6 Celsius in the Hills where Peace was made. I already miss summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom