DeltaDubie
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hey I just wanted to thank you for changing your post , I hope I didn't come on too strong if I did ,I apologize. I have family members who wont talk because of the political climate in the states. that's why I like here so much I have a lot of friends here but I dont have a clue what they belive and I like that. all I know is we get along like to catch a buzz and grow some weed ,but just for the record the person you mentioned will never change and is narcissistic blow hard. we are just two normal people. guessing thats your age on your profile ? we already have something in common, we been around and seen a lot , I hope we can be friends
    No hard feeling :passitleft:
    DeltaDubie
    DeltaDubie
    well i hate to disagree but saying donald trump will not change is not political..

he is not in office..

he just got criminally referred to the DOJ today by the jan 6 committie

need to see that ass in jail.. soon.. show the world justice matters for all...
    Reactions: DeeBoy
    Bro-

If you don’t mind me asking a question? What kind of soil do you use? I use foxfarm organic soil right now. I was thinking maybe mixing coco-coir to my organic/hot soil mix. Would mixture work well?
    im 60 yr old retired pensioner.. grad as biological chemical tech .. love my cmh 630 3200k light in 5 x 5 x 8ft smart pots hp pro mix gh ferts ph water flushing looking good..
    Reactions: DrDoob
    MackMurder
    MackMurder
    Eii brudduh im in the same boat.

Pro mix hp. Cmh. I started with GH. Went to remo but im coming back to GH. Can't beat the potency and the price.
    I was doing the flora trio but have have had tremendous results with the flora nova grow in veg stage the last couple months so will be trying the flora nova bloom 1 part nutrient soon.
    Happy growing
    DeltaDubie
    DeltaDubie
    cool i just using the regular gh stuff seems good .. before i used 20 - 20 - 20 stuf and 5 -52 -5

in soil hp mixed up 50 50 or 25 75

all kinds..

think i should add 10 20 percent soil gives more water holding .. especially in early veg..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom