marcus611a
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• My condolences to the families of Dustin and Jared Marson. I'm sorry for y'all's losses keep your heads up. They are in a better place God bless you all.
    Been sick last for days but I'm feeling a lot better now sorry about my attitude before y'all. Marijuana's my life I will definitely never ever give it up never quit it never throw it away. Marijuana is awesome I just thought I'd throw all that out there one thing I'll never do I might say it but I'll never give up I'm all about finding new ways to grow marijuana
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Glad you're feeling better Marcus. But Marijuana is not your life. It can be a source of medicine, pride, and so many things, but your life is what you make it.
    Your life, is your life. Seize it, live it, and enjoy it. Stop to smell some pretty MJ flowers along the way, but strive for more. Like a family, friends or so many other joys to be found along the great path of life.

But as for your "attitude ", we all have down and rough days, I'm glad your not bottling it up, as its normal and healthy.

We're here for you, your 420 Fam, and if your ever feeling down and out, I'm Only a PM away.
    :green_heart:
    Don't know ain't nobody messing with me no more on here I don't know why will this be the last time I'll be on here
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Brother I didn't come here to meet friends anyways but you know I make comments and shit people won't reply back it's like they don't like me so fuck it I'm done with it
    Jack420
    Jack420
    Trust I get wat u say fam don’t give up if u need info or help link me up I’m always glad to help
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    Not saying this is the cause... but could be. How many times have you posted that "You Quit, You're Done, I'm Back, etc." in the past couple of weeks ? Big turn off to most.
    As far as comments in your journals. You are not alone. I get like, like, like, but very few comments. Makes a journal real boring for the grower. That's why after 13 journals I decided to make it my last one. I don't have the knack to get people talking.
    The only journals I see with tons of comments are those folks that are popular on here unless you are female. Every girl that joins have 25 dogs in heat following them... lol. Enjoy your fantasy guys.
    So maybe check out @Tralas Tent journal. It's funny & informative & has everyone commenting. Maybe use some of the tricks she uses to get others talking.
    Well checked on my clones I took them 3 weeks into the budding stage. And guess what both of them rooted..... I know y'all remember that plant that got fucked up in my tent the one that I was going to try to reveg well I got a new idea I don't want to keep it in the same dirt so I'm going to clone that mother fucker too it's got a stalk from hell on it though.. might not be able to clone it I don't know I'm sure the fuck going to try
    So reveg the one with four buds on it is out of the question it's now in the garbage. But I still have the two clones I took.. wish me luck about 7:00 or 8:00 I'm going to go check and see if they got roots. It's been one week today. And that was before the they was fed with iodine... So very sad.....
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    Post a link to your journal so I can find it please. Thanks. I have to wonder what went wrong with the re-Veg.
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Nothing went wrong with reveg.
    Well I just now found out what happend to my plants and what was wrong with them. My grandma lives here as well she loves her weed to but never growed it. She thought it would help them to give them vitamins. Well God love her heart she didn't now she accidently fed them 2 bottles of 8oz iodine.... Go figure. She asked me how the plants liked there vitamins I said what vitamins.....:D:D:D:D:D:D Funny but sad....
    I'm excited to go home tonight and look at my clone this morning it was praying toward the light which tells me Roots is formed. But the other one is still looking a little limp but still rather bright green which means it's probably doing well just a little slower than the other. Oh yeah they are a week old today and their monster cropped. But if you want to get really technical they're actually about 5 months old already plus the 3 weeks they had in bloom
    For they always find a way to survive. Where there is life there is still hope.... We learn from our mistakes and continue.
    So like beginners log did not work out. I'm really sad because they was so beautiful in the beginning. Stay tuned for what's next
    Reactions: SmokeyB
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    I'm sorry Marcus! Next round is your round!
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Yep. I shouldn't have bought my tent used and I should have cleaned it out before I used it. But I was rushing for space will never do that again
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    It's ok! Things happen so long as you learn from this and move forward next time. This forum is here for you, for me, for everyone who needs grow help and/or wants to provide it. None of us are perfect and I saw your post from the other day-you are NEVER bothering anyone with questions. Make your journal next time so we can follow from the start and offer help before you even have a situation arise. We are all here for each other. Good luck moving forward
    I just want to say good morning and I'm sorry if I bothered everybody about my problems. I feel that I have I hope all your grows go real good and y'all have a nice one.. and I like the time that I spent on here y'all I thank you for all your advice that you've given me y'all really helped me y'all take care
    • Sad
    Reactions: Krissi Carbone
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    It's all good we live and we learn. Like I said I kept a couple branches on her and I'm going to reveg her out and repot. Maybe I have a second go at her

Plus I took two clones off of her about 5 days ago
    Off work finally going home. Going to stop and get me some bleach and some 3% peroxide so I can chop them damn ugly ass plants get rid of them clean it out start new I guess
    Yeah I think they keep on looking worse now they're getting them brown spots all over the motherfuckers. Oh well you live and you learn guess I'll go home and chop them down after work and clean that tent out real good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom