420giirl
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Finally got the winter I've been wanting and waiting on. Started snowing around 4am, started to stick about 4pm. I have no place to be atm, so let it snow.
    Joe Brewster
    Joe Brewster
    you can have mine
    420giirl
    420giirl
    Omg they shut down the whole state today lol.... Snow's all gone now lmao can't even say the word “snow” around these parts bc we literally have a fucking meltdown, hahaha
    Decided to have myself a lil nightcap, choice for tonight will be Rum Chata. It's Horchata Con Ron. It's delicious if you like sweet rice with cinnamon, it's absolutely divine! If you know, you know!
    Ozark is baaack!
    420giirl
    420giirl
    I'm still on season 2 bc I had no clue what was going on in the current season 4 and had to begin again all over again, starting at 1. Lmao
    I finally figured out this app lol I wasn't getting any alerts from the journals I follow or watch. But I finally fixed the problem in preferences. Now I'm getting all my buddies updates.
    Good morning y’all… feeling good this Saturday afternoon hubby set the mood with some muddy waters & Rolling Stones raising hell in some bar in 1981…….Baby please don’t go! Now onto some Stevie Ray Vaughn
    Guess what time it is, It’s time to put up the Christmas tree!!! I’ve already put up the lights on my lil casita with the strobe light of snow flakes shining onto the casa, looks pretty festive over here!
    • Love
    Reactions: 420giirl
    420giirl
    420giirl
    Oh nice! I’m on day 28 flower, with hopefully only 28 days left till harvest :nervous-guy:
    DeltaDubie
    DeltaDubie
    growing weed is not that finet .. to say im harvesting on day 56.. you have to look at plant especially the tri chromes
    with 60x micro scope... clear cloudy and amber u want to havest with mostly cloudy and some amber..

unless u want total knock me out .. all amber..
    My daughter is getting ready to take the nclex real soon. She has been studying so much and deserves a little break with family, so I decided to have here a little carne asada this evening. I’ve had the steak marinating all night and day!!
    The more I hangout @420 I find myself liking it more and more, and the people are just amazing! I stopped by another platform the other day and it’s was awful they just make you feel stupid and make fun of you, I don’t like those vibes at all!!
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    This is the place to be. Hello btw! I don't think we have met! This is the most wonderful community. Tons of magnificent growers. Hope the much deserved carne asada came out well this evening for your daughter and yourself!
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    I know exactly what you're saying. I've tried about 10 sites. Bunch of guys with bigger egos than the buds they grow. All of them are Master Growers to hear them tell it... lol. I got banned from this site once & had to do some talking to get back in.
    Learned my lesson after trying the other sites. I haven't found a friendlier site than this one.
    Made some vodka pasta, Cesar salad with some garlic bread for hubby tonight and oh my, delicioso….chefs kiss for sure! Must be the holidays with me eating like this! #portions #happywifehappylife
    I’ve really been MIA lately, with my oldest daughter graduating from nursing school to my youngest starting High School (today) to my babies almost ready to be harvested … I’ve been one busy momma bear!! Not to mention feeling a lil empty nested atm guess I’ll always have clones lol :rollit:

ps. Currently in the middle of week 11 flower with very milky trichomes to show but unfortunately no amber just yet!
    Time sure did fly on by. I am officially in week 8 and my flowers are amazingly beautiful, I couldn’t be happier! It’s like a dozen roses, no thanks… but I will take a dozen clones/seeds tho!!! Please and thank you :battingeyelashes:
    Happy 4th of July!!! I’m so sad I’m not at the lake it’s ok, I have bigger fish to fry these days lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom