HappyHazmat88
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hahaha so I just visited my neighborhood friendly dispensary....for high THC 1/8ths (%25+) they want $70...well I got 2 prerolls of the same strain at 2 grams a piece for $15 each...so basically got more than an 1/8 for more than half less.. with no stems or anything to worry about....that's called beating the system.
    Ahhhhhhh what a good Tuesday morning....doing some work "spring cleaning" listening to my favorite ScarLxrd....gotta love U.K horrorcore

So my boss and his daughter have been following along with my grow lol and are impressed I guess....so since we are slow due to the season I have been asked to rehab these plants while on the clock...so whoo hoo paid to do what I've been enjoying.
    I have decided to give up on the mutant and that random strain...I will be chopping and bagging her after work and throwing away all the clones.
    So I ordered bush doctor from fox farms over a week ago and it came last night... Some one here stole the Amazon truck and my order "was lost" lol but I gave em they're first feed with it mixed in today.

But hope everyone has a great day.
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Wow!!! And its not even Christmas (when the thieves really go after Amazon packages) :laughtwo:
    Glad you finally got your nutes lol
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Yea all kinds of random vehicles stolen here at gun point daily ... It's been crazy here lol but yea I'll be able to see how they like or dislike it in the a.m after lights on.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Rexer
    Good morning everyone hope you have a great day...and just to list a few to wish happy holidays.
    Merry Christmas (christian)
    Merry ramadan (Islam)
    Happy Hanukkah (Jewish)
    Happy tree festival "Yule" (wiccan)
    Happy festival of ass (middle English)
    Merry boxing day (Scottish)
    ... I'm sure I'm missing alot but regardless have a wonderful day! :snowboating:
    Off to work....it's 26f out.. yuck....but have a great day and hope it grows well.
    Ahhhh I love it when a plan comes together :) so my order is submitted and processed now I wait for shipping. I decided to treat myself as it's been a rough couple weeks, and I bought myself some grow stuffs.

24×48×60 ohuhu grow tent (good low/middle starter) $75.

Digital blue tooth 100x micro scope ($30) going to need it for trichome checking soonish.

3 Acapulco gold auto flower seeds and 2 blue orca Auto flower seeds from Sonoma seeds.($75)

I know I was on a budget buuuuuuuutttt I feel better now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom