marcus611a
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• How could they think such a beautiful plant is so bad I don't get it... I mean hell look at all the other shit out there and what it causes you to do. When have you known marijuana to do anything to you besides making your pain go away and eat like a motherfucker.
    Oh my God you wouldn't believe the fucking dust and shit on my charcoal filter charcoal filter looks okay I wiped it off clean and the fan I washed the pre filter and bleach and it's going to go in the dryer as soon as I get some money I'm going to go ahead and order brand new. But this should give me by until then nothing really wrong with it only used it for one harvest
    Reactions: Krissi Carbone
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Omg better check if it looked anything like mine I had no clue of it's build up..... I put just the pre filter in the washing machine and the whole water turned brown and you know how big a washer is and how small a pre-filter is I'm glad I did it I think it was another one of my problems in my tent
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    I went and ordered a new cover, too..just no washing anymore lmao
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Why no washing anymore? Only wash pre filter once? I'ma bout to get all new soon as well. Then I have a filter for the exhaust and a filter for the intake so the air is all clean
    About to go take my charcoal filter down I want to clean it off and clean the pre filter
    Reactions: Krissi Carbone
    B
    Backyardigan
    If can, swap your flange ends, I read it helps extend filter life, and I never look into it but might help...
    I'm getting ready to roll a joint and smoke it go check on my babies
    Just enjoying a few more days off. Playing some Castlevania curse of darkness and final fantasy 12 on my phone
    Great news my taxes has been accepted. Both of them state and federal. But here's the funny thing my federal got approved 6 days before they was actually supposed to start. Any day now I'll be able to place my order
    Marcus, I saw that you had a look at my post on a THC/CBD hybrid tincture to help people with high anxiety and insomnia. Do you have any experience with this and if so would you care to share any ideas how to make this oil more palatable to first time users?
    Reactions: marcus611a
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Honestly I just like reading stuff that was all it looked interesting I just smoke bud
    She once knew this man of Madras whose balls was made of fine brass
    And in Stormy weather they both clang together and Sparks flew out of his ass
    Oh man we feel much better yes we do...
    I want to put my plants look like after that big ass fucking boost this morning
    Good morning y'all mixing everything up for my water I'm letting my potassium silicate set for about 30 minutes and then I'll add the rest of my shit and water by that time it'll be close to lights off
    Starting to feel much better unless it's a trick. I have been trick quite a few times by this virus
    Who knows maybe that leaf on my plant is getting sick because I'm sick with the covid now since I got positive. Just kidding. About the leaf only.......
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Same thing I had and still got mine don't come with fever either took test said positive watch yourself bro. That's like the very beginning of it
    marcus611a
    marcus611a
    Hell yeh u welcome. Thought it was too cold and flu myself sick for like 4 or 5 days still worked. Then it just hit me like a ton of bricks because I kept doing my everyday life and wasn't expecting it thought I can beat the regular old cold and flu. But ne wayz. Get well talk to your plants look at them let them make you feel better draw energy from them like I do because they surely been drawing it from me and now they're helping me like I help them
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Hope you both feel better soon. Get lots of rest please:hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom