GeoFlora Nutrients
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hello this is my first time use this product and I had no clue what it smelled like until I opened the bag..OMG.....But "what smells bad is good to the plants"....My Dad said this all the time...can i use this as a tea form by putting it in a mesh bag to brew...if so for how long??
    New grower here wondering where can I order your nutis to middle East!! I'm going with indoor tent soil grow.. I'm getting a ready made soil mixed with perlite and peatmoss.. ur nutia would be sufficient to grow all the way until harvest ?
    Water pH. When using GeoFlora (w/FFOF/HF 5050 mix) how important is the water pH?
    Water supply is from RO which has a mineralizer accessory that adds calcium and magnesium back to the exiting good water. PPM is then 20 to 30. Ph is then 7 to 6.8. Would all be good to use w/these readings?
    Think I saw a post or two that said water pH didn’t matter when using GF w/organic soil.
    Please clarify. Thx kindly ✌️
    GeoFlora Nutrients
    GeoFlora Nutrients
    So sorry we didn't get to your previous question quickly! We're a small company and we don't have someone who can hang out on the forums all day. I hope our answer helps, and if you have any other questions please feel free to send us a DM!
    Can you recommend a supplier that is in Canada or will ship to Canada ?

Cheers
    Chuckeye
    Chuckeye
    I tried checking out on the half dozen e-commerce partners on your site and none of them ship to Canada. Amazon.com won't either. So I guess it's Mega Crop for me :slide:
    What do I use if my four weed babies are starting to go into veg state what's the best choice and option to go with in d your opinion? They are in the sun outside from about 10:00 in the morning to 6:00 at night. Can they be saved?
    GeoFlora Nutrients
    GeoFlora Nutrients
    Hey there! This isn't a DM but if you're more comfortable here we can absolutely continue the convo here.

Just so you know, we don't actually sell Geoflora directly. You would have to go to one of our e-commerce partners or hydro stores to get some. I'm not sure what your zip code is but our store locator is pretty accurate, and if they're too far from you to get in-person, definitely ordering online is probably your best option. GardenTap.com is our recommended e-commerce partner. Shipping would be free to California if you spend $50, and we also have a discount code with them, just plug in Geoflora420. I can't guarantee how fast they would get to you, but they usually ship same day if you order before 2pm and they're located in California as well so it's likely that the shipping will be pretty fast.

I hope this helps!
    K
    KatieDukes
    I tried to send you a message and it wouldn't let me oddly.... But yes it helps!! Anything helps thankyou! What would be the next best thing if geoflora is not able to be ordered or whatever for some reason..?

And cool I'll check that out... Okay and can you send me a link to get it ordered and hope it comes in 2 days or so pretty please?
    GeoFlora Nutrients
    GeoFlora Nutrients
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom