Stunger
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Zimbo 63
    Zimbo 63
    I tried to mainline both of these. succeeded with one (front) and had 8 kolas, all really spindly. I failed with the other which became a monster - most of the stems are strong enough to support their own weight.
    Stunger
    Stunger
    Looks nice and frosty. Hopefully she gives you the full Malawi experience! :thumb:
    Zimbo 63
    Zimbo 63
    It's been like 35 years since I last hit a Malawi, I hope so too!
    That's a nice looking "bouquet" that you have as your profile pic !!! :yahoo:

How did you get it all to stay upright, with ties?
    ChocolatChunk
    ChocolatChunk
    Sativas are my go to usually too the long buzz and the euphoria from the stone and sometimes the flavors some sativas offer are remarkable
    ChocolatChunk
    ChocolatChunk
    Would be nice to try that plant you have been working on someday
    Stunger
    Stunger
    Yes I am curious about that too. I imagine that no one has ever made that cross before. So in a couple of months I can start testing her.
    Hi Stunger - are you into your photography too or do you have a smart phone?
    Your pics turn out pretty well
    Cheers
    Roy
    Reactions: Zimbo 63
    Stunger
    Stunger
    Thanks Roy, I do like photography but I am a total amateur. These days with deteriorating eyesight I find enlarging pics on the screen to be about the only way I get to see what is going on. Cheers.
    Zimbo 63
    Zimbo 63
    It's my hearing that's slowly going, please use ALL CAPS - it's easier to hear......hehe :laughtwo:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom