Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• My daughter gave me some CBD gummies , they are 0.307%.not sure what those numbers mean. she suggested I try Taking it an hr before my steroids this morn. and I did... no anxiety today,no nausea,no feeling like I need climb the walls. It feels good feeling good.

So yesterday was such an amazing day, the kids came over with lots of weed an cbd gummies an soil for dad. an my daughter made me some incredible cupcakes. We hung out ate good food. I hope y'all had equally good times
    Welp, day 1 of wearing this heart monitor in the bag. It was not easy to sleep with this Damm thing attached to me. but I've got 29 more days to adjust
    I think we broke climate change... here in Quincy MA. It been warm ,dry and beautiful.a june Just like when I was a kid. Last June we had 9 days in the 90's and 1 that reached 100 an it was humid an horrible all month. I'm not complaining, just confused
    A bit depressed, sold all my fishing equipment last night. Stuff I've had all my life, sure I haven't used for 20 years but it's still hard letting go of your past
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    I love that quote....and anytime you need encouragement send the @ ....I'll at least try to make ya laugh :high-five:
    Rexer
    Rexer
    Hey Chris....
    I get it (at least I think I do).
    I've had to sell a lot of my old sporting gear, I'll never be able to use them again. It's tough cause it's an acknowledgment that you've changed. But your giving yourself new challenges (growing and what not), and with that comes a feeling of satisfaction.
    Your fishing gear is now part of your past. But look to the future brother, there's more than one way to hook a win.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    Thanks Rex, I try an be positive but the meds I'm on make agitated and angry. If not for smoking cannabis and having this site to connect with like minded people I'd probably have to be put on heavy duty antidepressants.
    • Love
    Reactions: Rexer
    Another beautiful day on tap, my little seedlings will get another 10 hrs of real sun. I guess being house-bound has it's advantages when caring for plants.
    The weather person has promised me a "top 10 day" not a cloud in the sky,low humidity, temps in the upper 70's. I'm putting my seedling in a sunny window for the day. Hope ya,ll have a great day .. I know I will
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Hey Chris do you scuff your edges before soaking? I find this to help a ton...
    Canachris
    Canachris
    no... never heard if that, not sure how capable I'd be at trying to handle the little seeds
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    It's a "fun" task.... But a pair of tweezers and a bit of a scuff on the edge until the color starts to fade and then soak..
    Still dealing with medical issues, trying to stay positive. I feel growing a plant will go a long way improving my mental health. So I dropped a seed into a cup of water today. If she sprouts I'll start a journal. Wish me luck.
    Had another seizure yesterday, my Dr. wants add another antiseizure medication. He also wants do a spinal tap. Really need to get a plant going , not sure I can go thru all this shite alone
    • Sad
    Reactions: Bill284
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I'm so sorry my friend.
    I had spinal injections they hurt like fek.
    I'm here if you need to talk. :Namaste:
    4 days of March weather have done my girl in. we've broken our planet, when the weather people are talking wind chill on May 9th and 85 with humidity on the 12th. Something is broken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom