AutoNautPsychoFlower

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Im sorry I sent it to the wrong person I ghet idiot of the month there was a journal about a DURBAN POISON OUTSIDE GROW and I got seeds before I found out it was a cold weather grow and I live in V.A with very hot summers I apologize my friend
    have a great day
    Stay safe , Stay stoned :sorry:
    so you have the cooler weather to grow the durban poison I was planning to do a durban poison out side grow BUT I live in VA avg summer temps 95* F and very humid not uncommon to feel well over 105* seems the ones I need to grow are silver haze or sour diesel Thank you very much you saved me from making a huge mistake now I gotta hang on to my DP seeds till the next ice age but sure beats waiting 7 months for bud of fluff or a morphydite Plant
    Thx Buddy
    Stay safe , stay stoned
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    Glad I can help lol... Not sure where or how though? Are you talking about my straw-nanna being fluffy or something else?
    Anyway you cut it these heatwaves are messing up outdoor grows like crazy everywhere. and then it rains for 3 days straight lol.
    Good safe stones to you too friend!
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    Oh wow! I totally missed this message from you HashGirl! Thank you kindly! I got married for the first time and turned 50 on the same day :) Just started posting my grow and getting active now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom